'Zaddy Tyler'

[ Tyler ]

"Tyler, I will you take the boys out to get school supplies?"

Sure Y/n, I'll take the twins out to go get school supplies. I love when they treat me like shit for no reason. I pushed the cart slowly, zoned out as I followed Victor. Was I like this to my mom's boyfriends? Did I ever actually get close to any of them? Oh no. I can't marry Y/n if the twins hate me.

"Tyler." I looked up and Victor rolled his eyes. "Who's this?" I looked over and my eyes widened. "An old friend from the marines, right Tyler?"

"You were in the marines?!" Victor said excitedly. "Oh yeah. He was the best of the best. One after another he-"

I grabbed Spencer's arm and pulled him into a different isle. "What the fuck are you doing here Spencer?" I whispered. "I came to see you! You weren't replying to my texts or anything. I was worried."

"Fuck. Off. Spencer. I'm not fucking doing this. I'm not fucking talking to you anymore. I'm fucking done. You got it? Fucking done. You leave those boys alone or I swear to god I'll-"

"Tyler." I turned and smiled at the twins. "Hurry up. Mom wants us home by 5:30." I nodded and held up a finger. I turned back to Spencer who was standing with his hands in his pockets. "I'm not working for you anymore. Okay? So fuck off."

"Shhhh." I looked down and he had a gun pressed to my stomach. "I'll blow your fucking stomach out right here. And then I'll shoot those two boys. Or, tonight, you'll meet me in the park at 8."

"Y-yeah. Okay. Okay. Don't do anything stupid. Ok? Fine."

"Good! Great to see you again Tyler!"

. . .

"How was shopping?" Y/n asked as we sat at the dinner table. "Good." I zoned out and thought about earlier. He brought a fucking gun to a Target?! If I kill him this could all go away...

I really don't know if I could kill him though. He's been my best friend since I was a toddler. Fuck. No, no, no. This is all wrong. I can't be here. Y/n and the twins could get hurt. Fuck, fuck, FUCK.

"FUCK!"

Everyone stared at me and I looked at them. I got up and walked upstairs. I locked the door behind me as I walked into Y/n and I's room. I went into the closet and opened the dresser. I felt around for the button for a moment before pressing it. Y/n thinks this dresser is ugly but the words 'sentimental value' work great on most people, including her.

The real reason I kept it was because of it's nice extra feature. The gun compartment on the side. Who knew they sold shit like this on Amazon?

I grabbed a pistol and a few magazines just in case.

I stuffed the gun in my jeans and put some shoes on. I'm going to fucking kill him. I threw the door open and Y/n was standing there. "What's going on?" She asked. "A buddy from the marines needs some help moving into his new apartment."

"Why did you scream fuck at the dinner table?"

"Because I don't want to go. But I have to. So please, let me