'Stalker kid'

( Lonely Hearts Club )

[ Y/n ]

I told Flora I'd come back to her room later and shut the door. I walked to the front door, occasionally stopping to look around. Ever since I've come to stay at Bly, I've felt uneasy.

As if someone is watching me.

It's probably just her creep of a brother. It's too bad he's so fucking weird, he's so hot. I turned around and walked to the library. I knew Miles would follow me here and then I'd confront him.

I walked upstairs, hoping he was following and I didn't look utterly stupid for walking to the front door then back across the entire house.

I walked into the library and shut the door immediately after I walked in. I stood behind the door and waited. A few moments later the door slowly opened.

I bit my lip in anticipation. Miles stepped into the library and shut the door silently. "No need to be quiet, creep." He looked up and sighed.

"You caught me." I nodded, "Yeah, I sure as hell did. What the fuck is wrong with you? You're so weird and creepy. Stalking is fucking illegal, in case you've forgotten."

Miles went to talk and I held my finger up. "Don't say anything, I'm not finished. Okay? I'm not your little plaything. You can't fucking run around following me. I'm done. If you do it again I swear to god I'll-"

"You'll what? What the fuck are you going to do? Come on, you get off at night with a pillow from my room. I'm not the creepy one here."

I felt my cheeks flare up as he brought that up. "Oh baby, did you think you would get away with that? It's okay, I evened it out." Miles held up a pair of my underwear.

I went to grab it and he grabbed my jaw. I struggled against his grasp as he shoved my underwear into my mouth. "Don't take it out until I say you can."

I didn't do anything, I just stood silently. Miles ran his hands over my body, his fingers making my skin burn as they ran over my clothes.

I leaned closer to him, laying my head on his shoulder. Miles chuckled and slipped my skirt off my hips. It fell down my legs onto the floor.

I wrapped my arms around him and relaxed. Miles held my hips for a moment before reaching down to touch my heat.

I bit down on the material, clutching his blazer. Miles' fingers rubbed me lightly, sending shivers through my body.

I whined as he pulled his fingers away. I looked up at him and watched as he sucked on his fingers for a moment. He reached back down and pushed his two longest fingers into me.

I held onto him for dear life, wrinkling his nicely ironed jacket. His fingers didn't wait, they went quickly, curling at exactly the right moments.

I knew I was weak for Miles but I didn't think I was this weak. Only a minute or so in and I was about to cum.

Luckily, Miles pulled his fingers out. I watched as he sucked them off, looking at me while he did so. I started to tug on Miles's pants, wanting them off.

He pushed my hands away and leaned close to my ear. "You're going to pay for