'Akakakakakakakakaka'

[ Narrator ]

Finn and Y/n laid asleep in each other's arms. Finn had just come back after 6 months of filming and he was beyond happy to hold his beautiful bride again. "Momma. Momma." Y/n shuffled and Finn groaned. "Momma! Momma!" Y/n sat up and covered her chest with the covers. All she was wearing was a sheer lingerie since it was Finn's first night back.

"Momma!"

"Yes baby." She whispered groggily.

"Who's that?"

She drowsily pointed at Finn and looked back at Victor. "Yes." He said. "Baby that's daddy."

"Daddy?" Victor asked. "Yes! That's daddy. Come here my love." Y/n pulled Victor into bed and shook Finn a little. "Hmm?" He grumbled. "Babe, get up." Finn groaned and rolled over. "Finn. Get up." Y/n said sternly. "Y/nnnnnnnn!" Finn groaned louder. "I'm sleeping." He whispered. "Finn get your ass up right now."

Finn sat up and looked at Y/n.

"Hey Vic..." Finn mumbled tiredly. "He knows my name?" Victor whispered to Y/n. "What? Of course I know your name buddy. I'm your dad."

"Mom! Mom! He's from the tv show!"

"Yeah baby. That's right. He's your daddy. Right daddy?" She asked, looking up at Finn. "Yeah bud. Who do you think gave you your curly hair and freckles?" Finn lightly tickled Victor who squealed. "Shhh! Shhh!" Y/n shushed him. "My daddy's famous?" Victor whispered. Finn nodded and Victor stood up on the bed. "Vic..." Y/n whispered groggily.

"Please my baby, go back to bed." Y/n tried to hold the blanket over her chest. "Mom dad's famous!" She nodded and Finn got up. "Alright, come on bubba." He said as he picked Oliver up.

.  .  .

Finn laid back in bed and stared at the ceiling for a moment. "He didn't know who I was..." Finn whispered.