'PP Boris'

( Lonely Hearts Club )

— 3 years ago —

[ Y/n ]

I laid on the pool deck, trying to get some sort of tan. It's funny how much pressure is put on 13-year-olds to meet current beauty standards.

I had the odd feeling of eyes on me, making my own eyes open. My sunglasses made it hard to tell I'd opened my eyes.

That or the boy standing on his fence to look at me didn't care I'd seen him. I didn't know we had neighbors...

He had curly raven hair, it was dirty and tangled. His face was pale with bruises and a large cut on his lip. His nose might've been broken but I couldn't really tell.

I was anxious to turn around, I had to get my back but this creep is watching me...

I sighed, considering the pros and cons.

Pros:
- my back would get tanned
- he's kinda hot
- I like bad boys
- he would think I'm hot

Cons:
- I've never met him
- he might be a serial killer
- I could sunburn my back

After lots of consideration, I sat up and switched sides. I laid my head on my arms, looking back at him.

Only, he was gone.

I gave a small sigh of relief and of defeat, closed my eyes.

Now

Every Saturday I go out and suntan or get in the pool and every day, without fail, the boy shows up at the fence.

I've learned very few things about him.

What I have learned I've learned by observation.

What I've learned about the hot creep next door:

- has one friend
- drinks and has been drinking since he was (from what I assume) 13
- smokes
- likes to swim at night with his one friend
- speaks Russian
- really hot
- BDE
- likes puppies <3
- very sneaky

I learned all of that from looking at him through my bedroom window.

Pretty good detective work if you ask me.

I opened the door and slammed it extra loud so he'd come out too. I ran over to the fence, crouching down next to it.

I heard footsteps and my heart started to race. I could see him standing by the fence, he didn't have to stand on it anymore.

"Peek-a-boo! I fucking got you! Suck it!" I shouted and I jumped up. The boy stumbled back but I was so excited that I'd caught him I grabbed his arm.

He was still pulling away and somewhere along the line, I got over the fence. It wasn't that tall in the first place.

My top got caught on the fence though.

He fell back and I landed on top of him. He groaned and I sat up, turning around and running to grab my top.

It was stuck on the fence, making me blush furiously. I pulled on it as hard as I could and it came free... With a loud rip.

I fell back and stared at my top. It was ripped completely down the middle. I heard him moving around and covered my chest.

There was a tap on my shoulder and he threw his t-shirt in my lap. I quickly put it on, dropping the top. It was huge on me.

I turned around and he looked away. "I'm Y/n." I held my hand out to him. He gave me a weird look and shook his head.

"Um... Yeah, I am." He shook his head and pushed my hand away as he stood up. I stood up as well and followed him as he walked into his house.

"You can't just introduce to me. I'm weirdo you call the cops or some shit." I closed the backdoor behind me and continued to follow him.

"What so you don't want to fuck?" He stopped and turned to me. "Really?" I shook my head and he rolled his eyes.

"The most we're doing today is making out." He crosses his arms and walked closer to me. "Okay... Let's start with this..." I put my hand on his chest and shook my head.

"I don't even know your name." He started at me and I stared back with equal intensity. "Boris." He answered.

I nodded and