'Just another smut'

( Lonely Hearts Club )

[ Y/n ]
Smut

Finn and I have been friends since we were kids. I've known him longer than anyone. He's my best friend.

The only problem is that I've also had a crush on him since the third grade... Yeah, a little while. I wanted to tell him but I was scared.

I'm not good enough for Finn.

Yet, for some reason. I got the bright idea to go over and confess to him.

I got on my bike and rode over to his house. The ride was short and sweet, the cool air flowing through my hair.

I arrived at his house and started up the tree that was by his window. Even though I was welcome at any time, I always preferred sneaking in like this at night.

I crawled onto the roof and went to knock on his window when I froze. Finn was lying in bed, palming himself through his underwear.

My heart started to race. I shouldn't be here. I really shouldn't. Yet, I couldn't look away. I couldn't look away from how angelic he looked in bed.

Finn pulled his underwear off and his erection hit his stomach. I could feel my underwear getting damp.

Finn wrapped his hand around his cock, slowly moving up and down. I bit my lip and felt my heart race.

"Mgh... Y/n." My face went completely red. He's getting off... to me? I gripped my pants as I watched him. He started to go faster, thrusting his hips every so often.

"F-fuck... Ah- Y-Y/n..." he whimpered, seeming so weak. Oh, how I'd love to go in ride him. Finn started to go faster, his face changing to a sort of pain and pleasure look.

He gasped and came. I stared in awe at him. I loved him so fucking much. I want him so bad.

My foot slipped a little and I gasped, grabbing something to support myself. Finn shot up and stared out the window.

We looked at each other for a moment before he grabbed his underwear and slipped it on. "Y/n- don't leave. Let me explain." I stared at him and as soon as he stood up it hit me.

I quickly scrambled off the roof, down the tree. I got back on my bike and quickly peddled away. My phone buzzed in my pocket like crazy, I ignored it though. I got to my house and rushed to my window.

I slipped into my room and shut my window quietly. I got in bed and pulled my phone out. I opened my messages and saw that Finn was texting me.

Y/n
I'm sorry
I know it looks messed up but
you're so hot I just-
God that's so creepy
Y/n please call me
I need to explain
I'm sorry I freaked you out
I'll start masturbating to someone else
Please respond
I'm sorry
Y/n
Y/n
Y/n
Just fucking respond
Please

I bit my lip and changed into a set I'd gotten from Victoria's Secret. I didn't know how to do this...

Are you soft?