'In the bathroom'

Smut
[ Finn ]

I didn't feel out of place at this party. I just felt lonely. That was until she caught my eye. She was also alone, swaying to the live music. I approached her, the beer bottle in my hand knocking against my leg. I tapped her shoulder and she looked over at me.

"Oh, hey."

I smiled at her and stuck my hand out. "Finn."

"I know... Y/n."

She had the prettiest makeup I'd ever seen. Way better than anything I'd seen on Millie or Sadie that was done by professionals. She had colorful clips in her hair, adding to her cuteness. She looked beautiful... And hot. She was beautifully hot. If that makes any sense. "So, enjoying yourself?" She asked. I shrugged and held the bottle up.

"Good drinks but so far no fun." She laughed and I felt her pull at all of my heart strings. "Well, come on. There's seats outside." She grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the backyard with her. We sat down in some empty chairs but she didn't let go of my hand. She pulled out a cigarette and lit it. I stared at her, in a trance by her beauty again. 

"Wanna smoke?" She asked, holding up the box. "Uh... No. I only smoke weed." She nodded and leaned back in her chair. I took a swing and then offered the bottle to her. "Nah, my parents would be fucking pissed if they knew I'd had alcohol."

"But smoking?"

"It's complicated, Wolfhard. So... What's your favorite movie?"

. . .

An hour later we had decided to move to a bedroom. Not to do anything, just because everywhere else was too crowded and loud. "Okay, okay... I was like six!" I laughed harder, leaning my forehead onto her shoulder. "So... You're 19?" She asked. I calmed down and nodded. "You?"

"19... I can't seem to find a job though and my parents continue to push college onto me."

I saw how hurt she was and grabbed her hand. "Hey Finn..."

"Yeah, what's up?"

"You know I really like hanging out with you." She said cautiously. I wasn't drunk but I wasn't sober enough to pick up the caution in her tone.

"Awe I like hanging out with you too." I laid my head in her lap, nuzzling my nose into her thighs.

"I think really want to kiss you..." She whispered. I sat up and stared at her in shock. "Wait, really?" She nodded and continued, "Yeah, but I don't want to scare you."

I laughed my fingers starting picking at each other. "Oh no it's cool." I muttered.

She stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the bathroom. "Why not the bedroom?" I asked as she started kissing me. "I would feel bad having sex in someone's bed."

I nodded and continued kissing her. She reached down and started palming me through my pants. I gripped her hair, sighing into her mouth. She kissed me again. I could taste the smoke from her cigarettes and I was sure she could taste the beer. I brought my hands down to her skirt, sliding my hands under it. My hands grabbed at the soft skin greedily.

"Fuck baby..." she muttered. Y/n started undoing my pants, tossing the belt onto the floor and pulling them down to my ankles. "Are you sure? This is kinda crazy..." I asked.

"I just really want to go... I don't want to take it slow."

I nodded and she turned around, bending herself over the counter. She pulled her underwear down and looked back at me. I kicked my pants off and walked over. "Are you a virgin?" She asked. I nodded and leaned down to her ear. "I'll take care of you..." I pulled my underwear down and lifted her skirt. It wasn't hard for me to slide into her, she was so wet.

My breath got caught in my throat as I stared at the counter. Tight was apparently a feeling I had never known until now. She moaned and reached back. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "The skinny guys always have the biggest dicks is 100% true." She whimpered. I smiled and kissed her neck. My hips starting rocking against hers and tried not to cry out.

It was warm but so tight. Her small hand gripped mine and I sighed.