'Miles'

[ Narrator ]

Miles has always had the voice in the back of his head that told him he was going to die. Everything dies. Everyone dies.

He knew that feeling well.

He didn't confide in anyone but his best friends. Quint still talked to Miles, even though he was long gone. At first Miles was scared of him... Now he's used to him. His other best friend... She was the Harley to his Joker. Though they had mutually agreed to be more than friends, he still called her his best friend. Especially around the people he lived with.

Ms. Grose didn't like her. She saw the way Y/n and Miles looked at each other. She felt the sexual tension. She'd also found notes planning a double suicide when Miles was younger. What could Miles say?

He liked his girls crazy.

Miles was moderately obsessed with Y/n, he stalked her when he had free time. He liked the way she undressed more than anything. She would take off her dress, whichever one she was wearing, and admire herself. He liked the way her fingers dragged over her smooth skin. Oh what he would give to suck on her skin...

He knew she'd gladly let him leave hickeys, he just didn't want to ask.

He liked the way sometimes her tiny fingers snaked into her underwear. The way her chest heaved as she lightly moaned his name.

He liked to get into her bed when she wasn't home. He liked the way it felt to hide under her bed when she unexpectedly came home early. He kissed her a lot. A lot more than she knew. He kissed her while she slept. Light kisses over any bare skin. The one time she did wake up to him kissing her she loved it. Miles doesn't know why he doesn't do all this stuff to her when she's awake.

He doesn't know why he still stalks her, he doesn't know why he still hides in her room, he doesn't know why he only kisses her when she's asleep.

He just can't stop.

Tonight she was in his bed though. She had wanted sex but Miles wanted to watch her masturbate. He wasn't going to do much at first but then, all at once, everything just came out. "Miles..." She whispered. He looked up at her and bit his lip anxiously. "If you don't want to do this we don't have to..." He shook his head and leaned in.

His soft lip met her softer skin. Finally, he started to suck. Y/n gasped at the new sensation and grabbed his arm. His lips traveled up to her jawline before meeting hers. "I love you." She whined. "I know." He whispered. Her petite hands caressed his dick suddenly. He choked and stopped what he was doing, he was at a loss for words. "You're so fucking hot Miles... Tell me how you feel about me." She tempted.

"I'm in fucking love with you." He blurted out. Y/n smiled and suddenly shoved him back on the bed. She bent over and started sucking on his erection. Again, he was speechless.