'Owa owa'

[ Y/n ]

"Boris?" I muttered groggily, looking around. "Babe?" I got out of bed and looked around. I bent down and picked up the discarded lingerie off the floor.

Boris bought it because it was called a babydoll, it was sheer, and it was a dress. A short dress.

"Boris?" I groaned again, turning the lamp on. "Bor?" I was starting to get anxious and grabbed my phone.

[ Boris ]

Princess ❤️

Boris
Where the fuck are you?
It's 2 am
You'd better have a good explanation

Baby
With Theo
Nothing bad

Are you at a bar?

Yes

Boris.
Come on.
Get your ass home

Babyyyyyyyy
Please detka 5 minute
I come home soon.

Boris
Please...
Don't you want to be here with me...
I can make it worth it for you
[1 image sent]

I got up and put my cigarette out. "I have to go home." I muttered. Theo nodded and looked at his watch. "I should head home too."

We smiled at each other and I ruffled his hair. "Ok. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Leave your nasty wife already by the way." I added. "I was thinking about it. You gonna leave yours?" He asked. "You wish." I laughed.

"I love her more than anything. I never leave her." Theo laughed and I shoved him. "Bye Boris." He waved and I flipped him off.

. . .

[ Y/n ]

The door opened and I stood up. Boris walked in and I got up. He walked over and I put my hand on his chest. He picked me up and spun me around.

I laughed and kissed him. His hand went under my dress and tugged my underwear down. "No sex for you mr. late."

"What?!"

"Shhh!"

Boris stared at me and I nodded. "Why?" He whined. "Because Bor. You don't get rewarded for leaving the house to go out drinking without telling me!" He groaned and I shook my head.

"Get your ass in bed."