'Poopoo'

[ Y/n ]

"No. Fucking. Way. B, come look at this." Bobert walked into the bathroom and grabbed my shoulders. "Hm?"

"The bathtub! Please, please, please let me run a bath so we can have sex." He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Oh come on. It'll be super sensual... And nice... And sexy..."

Bobert sighed and shrugged. "Sure. We're gonna be here a while anyways."

. . .

When the entire pack went out to a party, we were sure they would be gone till sunrise. I ran the bath and lit some candles. Bobert was off doing something Tony, the current leader, told him to do. I undressed myself and got into the water. This wasn't any regular bathtub, it was one of those bathtubs you see in those home makeover shows.

It was big enough for the two of us to fit comfortably and still have more room. This isn't like a two person romance tub, this is an orgy tub. But Bobert and I hate orgies.

I laid my head back against the wall and sighed. "Starting without me?" Bobert asked. I opened my eyes and grinned at him. "Come on mister... This tub is too damn empty." He walked over to the tub, a grin on his face the whole time.

I grabbed at his clothes greedily, signaling him to take them off. Bobert pulled away and slid his shirt over his head. I reached forward and delicately touched his abs. They weren't super visible and he didn't work on them but they were there and they are hot.

I pulled him closer to me, pushing his hands away from his pants. I left sloppy kisses down his stomach to his v-line and then sat back up. I unbuttoned his jeans and looked up at him. My finger lightly trailed over the zipper then down his now apparent tent. He didn't make any noises, he just stared. I unzipped his pants and tugged them down.

Next was his underwear, which I didn't waste any time getting rid of. He stepped out of his clothes and went to get into the tub. I stopped him, holding his thighs lightly.

"What?" He laughed. I shook my head and leaned down. "Oh fuck..." He groaned as I started sucking his dick. I went as far as I could for a moment before pulling back. "Shit. Just like that." I did it again and Bobert moaned. He slowly moved his hips for a moment before stopping and pulling his dick out of my mouth.

"What? That was so short." I whined. "Just turn around." He ordered. I did what he said and turned around. I held onto the wall and listened to him step into the bathtub. "Just call me Max. Bobert is an appalling thing to moan." He added. "Yes sir." Bobert grabbed my hair and shoved his dick into me. I sucked in a breath and let my head fall. "Head up bitch!" He yanked my hair and I stared at the ceiling.

Fuck... This is really hot.

I moaned and Bobert grabbed my ass to steady himself. "Yeah, yeah, oh fuck Max!" I whined. He pounded into me and kissed my back. "Oh please!"

"Please what?" Max whispered in my ear. "Harder." I whined. He nodded and started going harder. His thrusts slowed but Jesus, his was giving everything he had. I couldn't stop moaning his name, it was a little humiliating. Max moved his hands up to my face. He wrapped both hands around my neck and pushed them up a little so my head wouldn't fall.

"Oh Max! Please, please don't stop!" He continued