'Boringggggg'

( Lonely Hearts Club )

[ Y/n ]
Smut

Finn and I sat in his living room, he was on his phone while I tried to get his attention. I know he's ignoring me on purpose. He knows I'm horny and chooses to ignore it.

We're home alone and not having sex.

Awesome.

Finn had one hand on my thigh, teasing me. I tried to gain his attention, sighing and rocking my hips. I eventually scooted closer to him, grabbing his hand and placing it on top of my underwear.

Finn didn't do much, annoying me. "Finn-" "Y/n stop." I huffed and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Make me."

Finn got up and grabbed my hand, pulling me up. He pulled me upstairs, to his room. Finn shut his door, not bothering to lock it.

He pressed me against the wall, leaning in to kiss me. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck and putting one of my hands in his hair.

Finn reached down, sliding his finger under the waistband of my underwear. "Fuck you're so wet..." he whispered.

I looked up at his ceiling, holding onto him for dear life. Finn pulled his hand out of my underwear and started to work on his pants.

I took the opportunity to slide his hoodie off of my body, exposing my bare chest. Finn smiled and winked as he slid his pants down.

I watched intently as his shirt came off next, leaving him in his underwear. There was a damp spot in the tent of his underwear, from precum.

Finn walked over to his bedside table and grabbed a condom. He came back over and pressed his hands against the wall next to me, trapping me.

"Is this what you want?" He whispered. I bit my lip and nodded, looking down at his underwear. "God yes..." I mumbled.

Finn nodded and slid my underwear off. "What a mess..." he mumbled as he felt my very large damp spot. I refrained from commenting on his he also had a damp spot because I didn't need to be in any more trouble.

Finn tossed my underwear aside and pulled his own underwear down painfully slow. "Come on Finn..." I muttered, gripping his arm.

He stopped fucking around and pulled it off, satisfying me. I leaned my head back against the wall as he put the condom on, my arms locked back around his neck.

A moment later Finn gripped my thighs. "Up..." he whispered. I jumped and locked my legs around his hips.

Finn leaned in and kissed me frantically, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I hummed and pulled away, the impatience taking over me.

Finn got the idea and lined himself up with me. I gripped his shoulders as he pushed in, his length filling me up.

We were both quiet, waiting for the pain to subside. I started to roll my hips against him, making us both gasp.

Finn slowly started to thrust, moaning quietly. "Fuck Finn... Be loud." I demanded. Finn started moaning louder, speeding up.

"Why're you always so fucking tight?" He asked. I ignored the question and whimpered. Finn leaned down and started to leave hickeys on my neck.

He sped up again, making me gasp and whine. "Finn this is... Too boring..." I whimpered. He carried me over to his desk, pushing everything off it.

Finn laid me down and spread my legs further. He started to speed up, circling his thumb on my clit. "F-Finn!" I cried, my back arching.

"Yeah? You want me to make you stop being a needy brat? I'll fucking make you."

He thrusted especially hard into my soft spot, making me cry out in pleasure. Finn occupied his free hand by sticking his fingers in my mouth.

I sucked on them, like I was giving him head. That didn't last for long though.

He pulled out and carried me over to his bed. Finn dropped me face down and grabbed my hips. He pulled them up and shoved his dick back in.

My clutched the bedsheets, screaming his name. "Fuck yeah... Ughh... I missed fucking your tight self so much." Finn moaned.

He spanked me twice, making my legs weak. "Are you close?" He asked. I hummed and nodded. "Okay..."

I could hear his phone ringing downstairs and prayed he wouldn't pull out. "Oh fuck... I'll be right back." He mumbled and pulled out.

Finn walked out of the room and I listened to him go downstairs. He's way too comfortable sometimes. I pulled on one of his t shirts and walked over to the stairs.

"Mills I'm busy right now... No I can't help with lines. Just ask Noah." I rolled my eyes and went back into his room.

I put my clothes back on and grabbed Finn's Docs he scarcely wore. I put on a pair of his socks and the boots, huffing in frustration.

I walked back out to the stairs and listened some more. "Yeah no... It's fine. How's Monday?" I walked back into his room and tossed his window open.

I didn't care that I was leaving most of my stuff here like my shoes and my jacket. I jumped down, the landing sending pain through my legs.

I ignored it and started to walk through the cold Canadian streets back to my house. It really wasn't a far walk.

I got home and opened the door, going up to my room. My phone was charging on my bed, I'd forgotten it here.

I closed my curtains and door, trying to block out the emptiness of the house. I guess I could masturbate, I am still pretty horny.

I rolled my eyes at the thought and decided that sleep was best.

I changed out of my clothes into one of Finn's sweatshirts and climbed into bed. God he's going to be beyond pissed when he gets finished with that call...

I closed my eyes and cuddled a pillow, kicking my legs a little under the covers. My phone started to ring and I looked down at it.

I decided not to make him too mad and answered. "Hello?"

"Why are you at home?" He asked, sounding very angry.

"I got tired of waiting and wanted a nap." I answered, rolling back over into my pillow.

"I would've cuddled you after we finished fucking! Now I have a massive boner!" I sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"Would you like to come over?" I asked as innocently as possible.

"Mghhh fuuuuuck... Yeah. I'll be over in a few." He answered, I could tell he was jerking himself off.