Chapter 3

Luna: Kong, you know why we give so much importance to Somsak lake and Lotus flower?

Kongpob: P'Singto said Mother Amanda is residing inside Somsak Lake who is also Mother of Venus. So, every time angel/cupid choose their life partner, we ask permission at Somsak lake for her blessings.

Luna: Then what about Lotus flower?

Kongpob: Lotus blooms in mud and dirt. But it doesn't lose its identity and fragrance because of its surroundings. It's a symbol of purity. So, I assume the ritual is to know the purity of our love.

Luna looked at Singto with a knowing smile whereas the other with a proud smile, bowed a little.

Kongpob: But Angel, what will happen after the acceptance? Can that person return back to their life simultaneously staying with me?

Singto: You don't want your other half to stay with you?

Kongpob: It should be up to the person. If he/she wants to stay, I'll be glad but what if that person don't want to leave the life in their own world? Then that request should also be complied. Loving a person doesn't mean that the other should leave everything for my sake.  How can I ask him/her to leave the world which they are part of.. from the time of their birth

Luna: You'll be a good King Son...

Singto: Moreover, you'll be a great partner... I am proud of you. It took me so much time to understand this point

Singto patted on Kongpob's shoulder and looked at Luna and Singto, waiting to know the answer of his previous question

Luna: Its up to your man to decide, how he wants to continue. If his request is valid, we'll allow him and also give him powers to do so. But he also has to follow few orders and positions as the Partner of King. Just like Son Krist does.

Now, show me your Magical Wand!!"

Kongpob opened his right hand and closed his eyes. With a lightening speed, a Magic wand appeared in his palms. Kongpob kept his wand simple yet elegant. Most precious diamonds which can't be found anywhere are embedded in that wand. Every part of the wand is unique. Kongpob hid all the magical yet dangerous powers he learnt in that wand.

Luna with her magical powers, hovered her hand around the big diamond of the wand which is present at the center and slowly blue smoke covered the wand

Luna with her magical powers, hovered her hand around the big diamond of the wand which is present at the center and slowly blue smoke covered the wand. After about a minute, Luna placed her closed fist on top of Kongpob's right hand. 

Curious Tew and Singto started peeking at Kongpob's hand.

Luna: Keep it safely Son. Once you find your Soulmate, gift this. This is the part of your treasure which you earned in your lifetime. This is your heart. There're so many magical powers. So, make sure you choose wisely. If given to the rightful owner, it will increase your powers three times. If not, then your powers will reduce to none. 

Nodding, Kongpob made the bracelet disappear

💫💫💫👼👼👼

Kongpob along with his soldier Wad and Friend Tew arrive on Earth. They are mesmerized by how beautiful everything is. In their Land, sure they have palaces and mansions but they are different than how high the buildings are. 

They are still invisible to understand the things before dwelling into it. Even Wad who always maintains straight face is not able to resist himself from excitement of looking into the new world they're in.

Thanks to Singto, they heard many stories, customs, traditions about Earth but they never experienced it visually.

Strolling, they reached park and awestruck by the beauty of greenery around. It seems like the most beautiful place on Earth for them. They saw how an old couple is sitting on a bench with a comfortable silence facing a small lake. Even without words, Kongpob is sure that he can sense the love between them. 

It is not necessary to always talk and hold each other's hands. Its enough to be present and be able to lean on each other

They continued to wander slowly when Kongpob eyes stopped at particular vision

They continued to wander slowly when Kongpob eyes stopped at particular vision. Wad and Tew followed the sight Kongpob is looking at. 

They saw 22 year old young man in a white hoodie on a swing, playfully swinging both his legs while sipping pink milk with his right hand. His eyes and smile doesn't reflect his correct age. 

Kongpob felt a sudden pang in his heart

Kongpob felt a sudden pang in his heart. He squeezed his heart and fell on his knees unable to bear the pain. For the first time in his life, he felt pain and it is making his dizzy. Unconsciously, he started mumbling 'soul mate'

A/N: Thanks for reading!!