Chapter 21

By the time Arthit came back to their apartment, Kongpob is already inside and is laid on the bed, facing ceiling.

"Kong!! I'm home" Arthit said it out to catch the other's attention but the other didn't budged at all. Arthit approached to the bed and sat beside him, slowly caressing Kongpob' s dishevelled hair.

"What happened? This is the first time you're like this!" Arthit asked to which Kongpob replied with opening his arms. Arthit smiled and hugged the other while sliding next to Kongpob.

"Is this about Bright?"

"Not only about him... there's one more thing"

"Let's finish one by one... ?" Arthit offered. He can only digest one at a time

"I spoke to Bright and tried to convince to stop himself from punishing. Let's see what he decides. Based on that only we can see what I can do"

"Brief explanation please" Kongpob chuckled and started explaining what exactly happened

"Bright is an Angel who was assigned to take care of a 18-year-old Kid. He was suffering from mental trauma because of bullying and also his family disputes. Bright's task was to take care of him, protect him and boost up the confidence. He was doing very good till the end and everything was going perfect. But...one day when Bright had to go somewhere and at the same day, that boy was bullied. He tried to his best to endure, waiting for Bright to show up and save him instead of fighting back but after some time, he just... gave up"

"Did that boy...?" Arthit couldn't dare to complete his sentence and Kongpob nodded, agreeing with him.

"And God punished Bright?" Arthit questioned him

"No... I told you right. It's King who decides the punishment. In Bright's case, He punished himself"

"What... what do you mean?"

"In Bright's case, it isn't completely Bright's fault. Bright's work is to protect him and making sure that he gives enough courage and strength to that boy to fight for himself. He also faced this before but at that time, he fought because he know Bright is with him but in his last fight, he just waited for Bright without fighting. Bright should be his strength but that boy made him his weakness. So, Bright did get punishment for the time span of 6 years of human life and Once that time span is completed, he has to report to King so that he can continue being an Angel. But Bright, after 6 years, went to King, asking him to change to human, said it was the punishment, he chose for himself, for being not there when he was supposed to protect that kid. It's been 12 years he's suffering this every month... on the same day... he gets the heart pain because that boy's death cause is cardiac Arrest"

Arthit collapsed at that moment grasping the new information. He thought Bright occasionally gets heart ache but that's not the truth. He gets every month and Bright tells them only when they see his discomfort. Kongpob squeezed Arthit's hand in support and continued

"After spending few years alone, he decided to spend his life just like that boy. Every penny he earns, he sends it to that boy's parents to support them financially."

"I spoke with P'Singto but he can't do anything as he is a human now. Only he can stop himself"

"Don't worry. I will persuade him" Arthit said instantly

"I have told him everything and also said to think carefully for you guys as you people will also be worried, seeing him suffer and there's also Rome. He asked for 2 days' time. You can talk but don't pressure him. He has to let go of the guilt before he can move on. Show him how much you people love him, That will work."

💫💫💫👼👼👼

Bright on the other hand, is alone in his apartment thinking of what Kongpob told.

This is not the punishment King gave you. You took it on yourself under the guilt and I understand it. You have had enough, Bright. Just let go of Guilt and live a life as Type(boy's name who Bright used to take care of) always wanted to. Now you're not alone, Bright. Your friends, Type's family and Rome is with you.

Bright called Rome to come, meet him at his apartment. He decided to tell everything to Rome and let him decide what he actually wants.

💫💫💫👼👼👼

"You said, there's one more thing bothering you. What is it?" Arthit asked while both are having dinner.

"Today I met P'Singto" Kongpob already said a lot about his life in Venus and Arthit is always curious of those stories. Starting from his birth to his bravery, Arthit knows everything. For the first time when Arthit saw Kongpob's wand, he got obsessed with that wand. Unless there's fight, Kongpob don't have to use the wand to do any magic or teleporting or any other things but Arthit always asks him to show magic using Wand. And Kongpob complies to it. Starting from preparing breakfast to tugging him in blanket, Kongpob does everything magically and not to forget, only using Wand. If Arthit and Kongpob, both are in apartment, there'll be things flying all the time.. Thanks to Arthit's love towards Magic.

"There's only one month left for the big day"

"Big day?" Arthit don't remember anything said about this topic

"Yes. Before that I need to meet your family Oon. To take their permission." Arthit thought a while but didn't replied. Just after proposal, He too wanted Kongpob to meet his parents and he was sure they'll understand but, after knowing Kongpob' s background, he's bit skeptical about it. Reason - Kongpob being a Prince. He's not sure how his father will react.

"You... you don't want me to meet... your parents?" Kongpob now a days can read Arthit' s mind without much effort and listening to what Arthit just thought is heart breaking. Kongpob excused himself to bathroom to freshen up.

Arthit didn't get a chance to reply after Kongpob questioned because he don't want to lie to him. He. Is. Scared

Kongpob came out of the bathroom and soon laid down on bed without even making eye contact with Arthit. Kongpob was happy when Arthit accepted him the way he's when the identity is revealed. But he didn't expect Arthit to be hesitant about meeting their parents.

Maybe he didn't love me enough

A/N: I've been sick from few days... so couldn't review before publishing... sorry 😞for the mistakes if any!! Thanks for reading!!