Chapter 11

Arthit parked his car in the parking lot of Amusement park. Kongpob nonchalantly held Arthit's hand after seeing bunch of people at the entrance. Arthit is bit taken back by the gesture initially nonetheless held his hand tight.

"Which place is this?" Arthit felt a bit weird because anyone can realize this place with Ferris wheel and other rides but Kongpob is not able to recognize it.

"Its amusement park. I don't know your taste so, lets start with this and slowly will go according to our taste. We.. we have more time. Isn't it?" Arthit replied and reached towards the entrance.

"Let's start with Ferris wheel?" Kongpob enthusiastically nodded seeing the first ride. 

Kongpob and Arthit sat on the assigned cabin still holding hands

Kongpob and Arthit sat on the assigned cabin still holding hands. Arthit remembering the time he visited the same place, unconsciously gripped Kongpob's hand tight. Kongpob sensing the uneasiness looked at Arthit and closed his eyes to peep through Arthit's thought.

A 7 year old chubby kid sitting on a swing ride, waving at his parents with a happy smile on his face. 

Kongpob thought "Isn't it a beautiful memory? Why Arthit is feeling sad?"

"Arthit? You're scared?" Kongpob asked with a teasing smile to lift his mood. He knew that the other is feeling sad and missing someone but unable to ask directly, he thought of making the other smile

"I'm Not!! I thought you must be scared of heights!!" Arthit understanding Kongpob's intentions retorted back with a cute smile on his face, showing his dimples. Kongpob touched his dimples unconsciously with his index finger surprising Arthit.

"You're cute" Kongpob mumbled. Arthit usually doesn't like someone touching him without permission. This includes his friends but with Kongpob, he doesn't feel offended. 

Both jolted with a sudden movement of the Ferris wheel and came out of trance and looked around in amusement. Arthit again saw the same smile which he witnessed on the first day, when Kongpob saw Latte art for the first time. The same cute smile with a hint of Innocence and excitement. Kongpob never said thanks or any of that sort verbally but with the small smile, Arthit can understand that the other is appreciating his efforts