Chapter 19

"You're looking beautiful" Kongpob is surprised with the response from Arthit as he was sure no Human can see his wings. 

"You can see me?" Arthit nodded enthusiastically, raised his hands in the attempt to touch Kongpob's wings but remembered something.

"Can I touch your wings?"

Kongpob who was standing, came back to previous place, sitting beside Arthit and nodded his head. Arthit's hand shivered a lot but soon touched Kongpob's wings. Both gasped for different reason. Angel's wings are the most sensitive and this is the first time someone touched Kongpob's wings. It felt bit overwhelming.

"Thanks for letting me touch. I wanted to do it from long time" Arthit confessed

"What do you mean.. long time?"

"Ah!! There're so many angels, Immortals visit our house. Every time, I see Wings I wanted to touch it but no Angel allows me saying it shouldn't be touched" Arthit replied pouting

"Yes.. Its most sensitive part for an Angel and only soul mates can touch their wings." Arthit acknowledged it with a 'o' sign. 

"Then I am your soulmate?" Arthit gasped with realization

"Yes.. I came here for you. Once I got your love, I need to go back and fulfil my responsibilities being a Prince" Kongpob explained 

"You'll go back?" Arthit face fell after listening to the explanation and soon snuggled to Kongpob's chest

"Yes.. But that doesn't mean we'll be apart!!" Kongpob wrapped his hands around Arthit and continued to rub his back in assurance.

"No.. Kong!! Just like you, I also have responsibilities here. I can't leave them and come with you"

"Oon, Look at me" Kongpob held Arthit's chin and forced him for eye contact.

"You're free to take up your responsibilities as ARTHIT ROJNAPATH. For me, you're my Oon whom I loved and will protect you till my last breath. You don't have to leave everything for my sake. I promise you, I won't do that. Will figure it out and P'Singto and Angel promised me that they'll let you do whatever you want to" Even though Arthit is not aware of who these people are but he's rest assured by Kongpob's promise. 

"But One thing, I didn't understood" Kongpob raised a doubt

"What is it?"

"How are you able to see me? I mean with my wings"

"I told you right? I can see angels.. So, it must be the same with your case"

"No.. Oon, Not all Angels can see my wings. Yes, they can identify me because of the Aura I have, but Seeing my wings is impossible." Kongpob is still confused about how Arthit can see

"Ah!! You said I am your soul mate right? Maybe?"

"No Oon, Even if you're my soul mate, until I mark you.. Its not possible"

"Mark me?" Kongpob blushed and felt awkward because of the sudden outburst. He was not planning to say this.. not this early.

"Let's.. Let's forget about that and sleep. I will figure out things later" Arthit nodded and both drifted to Sleep.

💫💫💫👼👼👼

Next day morning. Kongpob summoned Prae and handed over the scroll which he prepared. He has to know about Bright and Arthit as early as possible. And asking Bright's matter to Singto is not safe and it may worsen the case. 

A/N: Those who don't know what Scroll is, Its a roll of Parchment or paper which was used to write/send letters in ancient times

A/N: Those who don't know what Scroll is, Its a roll of Parchment or paper which was used to write/send letters in ancient times. Now a days, few royal families still use it for sending official orders.

"Prae, I need details about few things. This is what I need and make sure to keep this confidential" Kongpob instructed Prae who acknowledged and soon left not before bowing with respect.

Not after 10 minutes, Kongpob welcomes uninvited guests. A butterfly and Peacock.

"Arthit is away. You can show your true self" Kongpob said to both their guest. He's aware of Peacock who's Prae but he have no idea about the other, butterfly.

"Its my honor to meet you, Prince. I am a butterfly, In charge of documentation and procedure department. You can call me May" Kongpob nodded in acknowledgement. He's still not aware why Prae bought May to her instead of getting the information he needs.

"I apologize for my sudden visit but I wanted to convey directly that I cannot disclose few matters which you requested for"

"Which one?"

"About the information regarding Nina Rojnapath" Kongpob has guessed that Arthit's mother is not any mere Angel there's definitely something else but he didn't thought it to be this crucial that even Prince can't get through.. Interesting!! 🤨

"About Arthit Rojnapath then?"

"We have no information about Khun Arthit Rojnapath" May replied. 

"Then What about Bright?"

"These are the details about Angel Bright. And as requested by Prae, I will not disclose about our meeting to anyone." May handed over the scroll and was about to ask for leave. But suddenly door unlocked and they disappeared instantly. Kongpob turned around and saw Arthit looked at him with an angry 😒 face, arms crossed over his chest. 

"I called them because I wanted few information." Kongpob answered even before Arthit questioned and approached the other.

"Both are quite beautiful" Arthit said with gritted teeth

"Not more than my Oon" Kongpob replied with a kiss on Arthit's cheek. Arthit slapped the other on his shoulder and sat on bed.

"You're supposed to be at Café right? Why did you come back? anything happened?" Kongpob enquired in a worried tone.

"I am fine. I had a meeting with Investor and am quite tired after that. So, I just came directly to be with you. I am exhausted" Arthit replied side hugging Kongpob

"Investor?"

"Yes. To start on new Franchise. Tutah will lead this one"

"Oon, Can I ask you more about your friends?"

"What do you want to know about them?"

"Their background specifically"

"My friends are quite mysterious Kongpob Suthiluck." Arthit replied with a smug smile.

A/N: Thanks for reading!!