Chapter 5

Rome helped his mother and brother to enter inside his home. When Kongpob's parents used to visit him on his every birthday, Kongpob spent most of his time with his parents. But what he's feeling today is something which is creating a connection. He always had affection towards his parents but he never let those feelings to overpower his mind. But now, everything is happening unconsciously. 

Singto who's monitoring everything from a mirror in front of him, smiling at Kongpob's nature. He's the one who is stopping Kongpob from using his mind so that his parents can experience the love of his son and vice versa.

 He's the one who is stopping Kongpob from using his mind so that his parents can experience the love of his son and vice versa

Kongpob is laying on couch with his head on his mother's lap, enjoying the warmth. Rome on the other hand is sitting with Tew and Wad trying to converse with them but Wad is too stiff. He keep on answering with just only one word.

Suchirit Suthiluck who just arrived witnessed the scene in the living room and tears flowed unconsciously from his eyes. Seeing his son after 17 years is just overwhelming for a father as well. He can understand why no one informed him about the arrival of his son as everyone are busy pampering his loving Son.

Wiping his tears away, with a smile on his face, he approached his family members.

"It seems that everyone forgot about me!" Listening to their father, Rome ran towards his father and hugged him whereas Kongpob straightened himself on couch and is patiently waiting for his turn to greet his father.

Once Rome broke the hug, Kongpob walked towards his father and is about to kneel down when his father beat him up and hugged him tight. Kongpob can feel how much his father missed him with the way he's getting hugged.

"Thanks for coming to us. I know it's for a short time but I am glad" Suchirit said after breaking the hug.

"Everyone settle down. I will prepare dinner" Kannika is aware that Kongpob is here for a short time but she don't want to think about it and enjoy the time with her son. Rome followed to help her in kitchen. 

💫💫💫👼👼👼

After dinner, everyone are sitting in the backyard having small chitchats. It is the first time in Suthiluck mansion, to be filled with giggles. Everyone became so busy with their lives, even though they had been with each other through thick and thin, they never had a chance to enjoy the night altogether. Having Wad and Tew became more interesting with Tew telling all funny stories they did while growing up.

 Before leaving, Luna has mentioned that Kongpob will be coming back to earth when he's 20 but for a short time. But they're not aware of the reason behind it.

"Kongpob, what is the reason behind your visit?" Suchirit asked his Son who is busy feeding fruits to his younger brother.

"I am here to find my soul mate" Kongpob replied shyly. He's experiencing so many feelings and emotions for the first time and he's not able to find why.