Chapter 10

Kongpob and Rome bid goodbye to Arthit and others at Café and reached their home. Kannika and Suchirit saw how their elder son is hopping, skipping and jumping with happiness. They are amazed to see this side in Kongpob as Rome is the one who behaves like it when he's happy.

Kongpob saw his parents and ran towards them, sat next to his father, side hugging with a smile plastered on his face. Both parents are happy and looked towards Rome to give them a hint for reason of his son's happiness

"P'Kong is going with P'Arthit for sightseeing from tomorrow" Rome declared and Kannika and Suchirit both hugged Kongpob for making some progress. They also felt helpless not knowing what to do. Everyday Kongpob's upset face is not hidden from them. Suchirit also tried to enquire about Arthit's father so that they can do some sort of deals or business which can be a bridge. But he found none about Arthit other than what Rome said. His detective the top most in his field and there's nothing which he can't find out about also got only one information about Arthit.

Sir, I won't lie to you that I found nothing but his information is private and classified. Someone very powerful is behind it. I can give only one information about him as you said your elder Son is involved. He's a great person, so his family. Nothing wrong will happen when he's around your son

Suthilucks are one of the most powerful families not only in Thailand but in entire Asia. If he couldn't get the information that means there might be a reason behind it and he didn't want to dig more which may compromise Arthit's safety.

"I told you Mae, my brother is very intelligent. Its his idea about sigh.. sight... sightseeing" Kongpob declared it to his parents. He still find it difficult to pronounce few words but he's definitely improving in conversing with better language. To improve himself, he always talks with Rome, Kannika and if both are not there, he talks with P'Jane who's Suchirit's secretary. They never leave Kongpob alone because he maybe powerful but in the eyes of parents, he's still an innocent child. So, if both the parents has to attend meetings, they leave Jane to take care of Kongpob. Being a loyal employee of Suthilucks from generations, he knows everything about Kongpob's life and he never judged or leaked any information.

"Rome, teach me the things I can do with Arthit. Also how to operate Camera. I want to save a LOTS of memories with Arthit" Rome nodded in reply and before they can proceed Kannika interrupted and asked to have dinner first.

Their dinner is filled with Kongpob telling about Arthit and Rome's Intelligence. Later on, Jane visits Suthilucks mansion to deliver the high end camera which Rome asked to buy for his P'.

Rome with the help of Jane teaches him everything required and also kept few dresses which he can wear starting from formal suits to casual wear and to vacation shorts. Everything.

He wants his brother to rock and be just perfect. Nothing more.. nothing less.

💫💫💫👼👼👼

Next day morning Kongpob is waiting for Arthit outside of Suthiluck Mansion. Rome is accompanying his brother along with reciting safety measures if something goes wrong. But one line which he repeated 79th time from previous day is

"Don't leave P'Arthit's side. If the place is crowded, hold his hand, so that you won't get lost"

And Kongpob just nodded instead of what he replied for the first time as he know his brother won't take that as an answer

"Rome, If you've forgot who I am then let me remind you.. I am Prince of Venus Land. And no one can even approach me with out my permission.. "