Chapter 12

Kongpob woke up early in the morning and packed the things he need for the day. He's couldn't help but to feel nervous about Arthit's reaction. He first thought to ask for Krist's help but he very well know that Singto will tease him to no end once he knows about it.

He arrived at 'Friends Factory' with Rome, greeted everyone and also thanked for their support. Arthit's friends assured that Arthit will be arriving late as they tricked him to get some groceries for Café, so he have enough time if something doesn't go as per the plan.

Confidently he wore apron which Arthit uses for himself and started his work. But somehow the batter consistency is not the same as he practiced before. Bright offered help after seeing frustrated Kongpob but he declined. 

💫💫💫👼👼👼

Singto and Krist watching everything and trying to understand what exactly Kongpob is planning to.

"Singtuan!! Any idea what he's doing?" Singto shook his head and suggested an idea

"Should I read his mind?" Krist huffed at his partner's stupidity. 

"You seriously want him to chase you to no end?" Singto visualized what Krist said and shivered

"Let's just watch patiently." Krist giggled and continued to watch 

💫💫💫👼👼👼

After calming his mind a bit, Kongpob started again and somehow everything started working and going according to plan. Just before Arthit's planned arrival, he went to comfort room to get ready.

Arthit reached Cafe to saw the 'Closed' Sign board on door. Confused, he opened door and saw how his friends are fidgeting and getting nervous about something.

"Don't tell me! Bright and Tutah did something again?" Arthit asked his friends who froze by listening to Arthit's voice. He came 15 minutes earlier than planned time.

"I did nothing" Bright raised his hands in surrender.

"Then why Café is closed?" Like in queue, Kongpob came out from kitchen. Arthit observed that Kongpob wore navy blue hoodie which he gifted. Its the first gift he gave to the other.

Arthit smiled looking at Kongpob and his friends observed how his demeanor changed to soft one, the minute he saw Kongpob

"Kong! You didn't told me you were coming to Café?" Without replying, he just dragged Arthit towards the table which is actually reserved for himself and made him sit. 

"Kong!! What is happening?"

"Sit here!! I will come back in a minute" Kongpob smiled and went back to kitchen. Arthit looked at his friends to give him any clue what is happening but everyone zipped their mouths.