Chapter 14

"How to Kiss!!" Kongpob replied excitedly. Listening to what he said, Arthit choked his saliva resulting in a coughing fit. Kongpob got worried and ran to kitchen to grab some water. He came back and handed over the glass of water to Arthit, continuously rubbing the others back.

"Feeling better?" Kongpob enquired to which the other nodded. He sat next to Arthit and got back the laptop again on his lap resuming his 'research'.

Arthit cleared his throat before speaking and with a low voice he asked "Why do you want to learn... how to.. kiss?"

"Bright asked me about our first kiss. I told him about.. about Amusement park kiss but not in detail. I know it shouldn't be considered as kiss, so I need to research more to making sure not to make any mistakes. I have to give you best experience." Kongpob replied cutely which is making Arthit confused about how exactly he should react.

"You... you never kissed.. anyone before?" Arthit asked hesitantly. Listening to Arthit's question, Kongpob kept laptop aside and held the other's hand. "No.. You'll be my first kiss" Kongpob declared proudly.

Its been long time Arthit wanted to kiss those lips but was afraid it may scare the other away. For him, Kongpob is a fragile person and wanted to protect him with his own life

**Singto who's watching everything thinks 'only if you know the background of Kongpob. He's waiting for you to unleash a Lion inside him, Arthit. Don't fall for it'

"You.. You.. want to try?" Arthit asked stuttering. Kongpob immediately replied "No.. I have to learn this in detail before I -" Kongpob's words are swallowed when Arthit smashed his lips on Kongpob's. Arthit eyes are still closed and scared to see the other's reaction but when he sensed that Kongpob is smiling in their kiss, Arthit got his confidence back and he started nibbling the other's lower lip before closing his eyes to feel the kiss.

"You need to learn these things through experience" Arthit said in between their kisses and Kongpob is smiling wide with Arthit's bold behavior.

They shared their first intimate moment and both are in mesmerizing state. Kongpob couldn't control himself and let the guard loose which resulted in both flying above the clouds and the slow breeze is caressing their face as if showing their presence and wishing the lovers who are busy with each other. 

Singto who was happy few seconds before started panicking and pacing around the room having no idea what to do😱

This dumb fellow made himself at home on cloud nine!! It was supposed to be an Idiom 🤦🏻‍♂️

He tried to connect to Kongpob through telepathy but the other blocked all the other senses and enjoying the moment he has with his love

I'm going to cry😭 I have to do something before Arthit realizes the situation.

He tried to cast a spell on Arthit so that the other will be in daze but to his surprise, he's not able to even reach to him. There's something around him which is protecting. Guessing it as Kongpob's presence, he again tried to connect to Kongpob but in vain.

Suddenly he got an idea and connected to his soulmate Krist who's busy with his friends. Krist got irked by his behavior but reacted. He excused himself and spoke to Singto

"This better be important Singtuan or else you know the consequences" Last time Singto heard of the word 'consequence', he was banned for any rigorous bed activities for a week and that time was equal to hell for him.😱

"Kongpob and Arthit are kissing each other and they're in cloud nine" Singto replied instantly with a panicked voice

"That's what happens when lovers Kiss Singtuan. You could've waited till I reach home. This isn't that urgent" Krist got angry because he hardly gets time to spend time with his friends because of the responsibilities he holds and Singto is aware of it. Usually he never disturbs the other whenever there's a get together but today is the exception.  😣

"No.. You got it wrong Kit!! They are actually on clouds. Kongpob let go of guard and both are on clouds. Arthit is yet to realize the situation. I tried to connect that Idiot but he isn't responding. Only you can reach him. Please do something" Understanding the seriousness, he nodded and immediately tried to reach Kongpob.

"P'Krist!! Not now🥺" Kongpob whined at the interruption. He realized Arthit is savoring his lips like his favorite dessert

"Kong!! understand the situation and look at your surroundings" Krist directly came to the point making sure to let the other know about the urgency. Kongpob slowly opened his eyes and saw how Arthit's eyes are closed feeling the most of the situation. 

Kongpob heard Singto shouting 'Look at your surrounding' and that's when he realized what his P's are trying to say. Kongpob kissed Arthit hard to distract him and bought both of them back to Arthit's room on bed just before Arthit opened his eyes. Kongpob sighed in relief and both are trying catch their breaths leaning on each other.

Once came back to normal, Arthit broke the silence "I felt like I was flying" resulting in Kongpob chuckling. 

💫💫💫👼👼👼

**At night time, Back in Lucifer Palace

Namtarn and Jay are bowing to Lucifer whereas the other is busy in painting.

"Today we reached to Arthit's Cafe to execute our plan"

A/N: A whole chapter with just a Kiss🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry for it didn't meet your expectations!!

Next chapter will have lucifer plans and also few story revealing points. 

Those who haven't noticed yet, I have changed book cover for this story and It's first time I am editing a photo, So.. I guess I did OK for first timer. Actually I have seen a story which has only book covers and I somehow wanted to try. And this is the result. Hope you all liked it. Please do let me know your thoughts on this... please 😄

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading. Hope you're enjoying it