Jaebum Lim (M)

Au Setting : Party at a mansion

Jaebum still has long black hair. He also still has the piercings . This is what he looks like at the party . The picture below his is what you look like .

 The picture below his is what you look like

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jaebum POV:

Jaebum POV:

The way she sashayed across the room talking to everyone she knew interested me . I had always been an introvert , but couldn't say no to my best friend's party . Now here I am staring at the luscious brown girl about 7 feet infront of me . It might seem weird , but I could only stare at her from my seat at the bar . She swished around the champagne in her hand as her eyes scanned the room , finally landing on me .

I quickly looked away embarrassed . I seen out the corner of my eye , her whisper something to her friend and walk towards me .

"Hi . I feel like I should introduce myself since you seemed so interested" .

Her voice sounded like a whisper . Her voice sounded like you could fall asleep too it or that she could read children books for a living .

I gained my confidence back and turned  towards her , looking right into her brown eyes  .

" Hi princess , I'm Jaebum ". I smirked at up at her . She sat down on the stool next to me , sliding her hand onto my thigh .

"My names y/n . You know I seen you staring at me all night . You seem very interested in little ole me . " She whispered in my ear . I couldn't tell if it was the liquor talking or if she was dead serious , but I loved every single part of it .

Her breath smelled of cinnamon and mint . Every time she looked at me , I felt that I was getting pulled in more and more .

" I am interested babe , but do you want me " ? I whispered back . I smirked at the way her body became covered in goosebumps .

" I do want you . All of you , so let's go to a more private place. " Her hands trailed over my chest as she rose from the chair . She grabbed my hand and pulled me up with her .

Her hips swayed in-front of me as she pulled me through the swarm of people. The both us continued walking up the stairs , leading to the private bedrooms .

She opened up a door and made sure nobody was in the room , before leading us both in .

Y/N sat me on the bed hike she went and locked the door . She removed the dress sinfully as she walked towards me . The dress dropping at her feet .

Straddling my lap she began to kiss my neck .

"Let me take care of you daddy" I groaned at her voice . My member hardening under her . I helped her remove her undergarments . She spread her legs on top of me . Her pussy pink and pretty . Her boobs sat perfectly in my face .

I nuzzled my face in between her breast, coming up to suck on her hard nipples . She moaned loudly , grinding down onto my member .

I slapped her ass , kissing her roughly as she moaned into my mouth .

Removing the rest of my clothes I watched as she stared at my pulsating penis .

" Come to daddy princess" She moaned scooting towards me , legs spread , and pussy on display .

I leaned down between her legs , sucking on her clit harshly . I stuck my fingers inside of her , fingering her quickly.

"You taste amazing mamas "

Her moaning getting louder and louder , basically screaming.

I entered her core while kissing her softly . Hearing her moan at the stretch boosted my confidence a lot .

"Daddy please " she pleaded over and over again .

I answered her pleads by plummeting into her quickly . The sound of skin slapping and each other's moan bounced off the walls .

She screamed in pleasure as her release approached . My thrusts getting quicker as I chased my release .

After a few minutes , she squirted all over my abdomen as I came into her .

"Jaebum !!" she yelped , scooting away .

"What " ? I questioned scared that I had hurt her .

"You came inside of me and I'm not on birth control " She sighed .

I picked her up by her thighs and held her .

" Looks like we will have a mini us running around in nine months ".