Pt.2 Jimin

November 2nd , 2020☺️
Mature scenes ahead 👀

It had been three days of living in a cold ass cave with no connection to the outside world . You had found out a lot more about the cave while being here.

The cave had a water fall flowing on top of it where you have been taking showers . You having to wear clothes he steals from passerby boats . He sometimes glances at you when you are naked , so you decide to give him a show .

From bending over in-front of him while naked to touching yourself sensually . You treated it as  punishment for kidnapping you , even though it's not that bad living with him.

Jimin even cut his ridiculously long nails with scissors he found on someone's boat since he kept cutting you with them while sleep .

In the middle of the day , he would leave and go into the ocean . You wondered what it was like down there with all the different sea animals .

Today,  his emotions and attitude were different though . All day it seemed as if something was off . He sat down in the corner of the cave and stared at you with a lustful gaze. You looked away from him sort of scared . His fangs were out , but they were sharper .

All of a sudden he started groaning and touching himself with his hands . He rubbed his boner through his boxers keeping his gaze on you. You blushed and looked towards the entrance of the cave not wanting to interfere on a "private" moment .

Without you even knowing he got up and stalked towards you.

"Princess " . You heard him call tauntingly . You could tell he was smirking .

You felt his hands wrap all in your hair , pulling you roughly towards him.

He smirked down at you , watching you shiver in his sight .

"SUCK" . He demanded pulling your head closer to his crotch .

You quickly obeyed , his demanding tone frightening you .

When you pulled down his boxers , his member sprung up and hit you in the face . He smirked as you gulped and got ready to take all 8 1/2 inches of him into your mouth .

You kitten licked his tip a few time and then finally took him all in . You bobbed your head and fondled his balls continuously. His moans got louder and began to become more high pitched telling you he was close .

"F-Fuck y/n ". He moaned out in a higher tone . His face was red and his veins bulging .

His moans kept getting louder and louder . His hands tied within your hair . You made eye contact with him and he let out an audible groan .

He tapped your cheek trying to tell you to get up since he was about to cum. You ignored him and sucked harder . His penis twitched and he came right inside your mouth . His heavy breathing was heard throughout the whole cave .

He grabbed you by the throat and lifted you up face to face with him. He pulled you in for a sloppy kiss . Tasting himself in your mouth................

So How was it ?
That's my first ever smut , smut so don't really judge me I just started .
I love you guys .🦋