Mingyu

Superhero AuI have Covid, so give me a minute to get my shit together lol😭Merry Belated Christmas ❤️💚

Superhero Au
I have Covid, so give me a minute to get my shit together lol😭
Merry Belated Christmas ❤️💚

~~~~~~~

Mingyu forcibly tossed me onto the car below . I groaned from the pain before moving out of the way as he landed exactly where I was laying . People hid behind buildings & their cars seeing the most evil villain & the greatest hero fighting once again.

He grabbed me by my hair & dragged me along before getting on his motorcycle . His groupies smirked & jumped on their bikes too . I passed out from the pain of my body dragging along the cement roads.

When I woke up ; I was laying in Mingyu's dark room. His satin sheets , comforter, curtains, & couch were all black. I heard the door creak open & saw Mingyu coming in with a tray of food.

" Why'd do you have to beat me up so bad this time" ?

" I don't know .
You just deserved a good ass whooping".
He laughed sitting my food down .

" I'm sorry".
He apologized, kissing one of the many bruises on my arm.

It would be an abomination to the world for them to see a villain & hero together .

I was madly in love with him , but was he in love with me ?

His friends despised the relationship between us & loved seeing me suffer when we fought .

Every moment we shared together brought us happiness & loads of laughter except the ones that ended with blood & bruises.

He made me feel stronger, but I think I made him feel weak.

I didn't have the courage to ask how he really felt about me because I also have a fear of rejection.

Later that day, I finally returned to my home that I shared with the rest of the heroes . I went downstairs & trained for a few hours while they discussed our plan to take down Mingyu . I simply couldn't stand hearing it . I'd visibly shake at the thought of losing him even though he was supposed to be my arch nemesis .

~~~~~

" We have to kill her Mingyu & you know it ".
Woozi shouted .
I slumped down in my chair .
I had heard this a thousand times .
" Please Mingyu... We'd finally rule the world ." Woozi begged.
My lips twitched at the thought of ruling something so huge .
" Let's rule the world then".
I smirked.

~~~~~~~
It was D-Day !
The heroes went over their plan once again while the villains sharpened their weapons .
Y/N sat in her room waiting on Mingyu to text her back.

She stupidly told the villain of the heroes plan to kill him when she really needed to save herself.

~~~~~
Mingyu gripped Y/n's throat& flew upwards. Once they were 50 feet from the ground; he loosened his fingers one by one. Y/n looked at him with her eyes glistening .

" Please ".
She whimpered .

A tear slipped down his cheek when he finally let go & watched as her fragile body hit the rough ground.

He flew towards her & held her body .

He started crying pitifully .

Not caring about showing his sensitive side to the onlookers.

The rest of the heroes ran out of the bank still holding tightly onto some of the villains. The villains looked at him sadly while the heroes looked in confusion ; never knowing of the relationship between the two.

" I'm sorry.
I'm so so sorry".
He apologized over & over again .
He watched as she took her last breath & fell limp in his arms. He could feel his very own heart begin to break .

" Come on Min.
She did nothing, but make you weak anyway. ". Woozi said thoughtlessly.

" She made me strong ".
He mumbled

" What did you say " ?
Woozi turned around & asked .

" She made me strong .
She never made me weak. Killing her is what makes me weak. Lying to her is what makes me weak . Listening to your bullshit for the past 6 years is what made me weak."

Woozi looked shocked , but didn't say anything in reponse knowing that Mingyu's anger was to infinity right now .

It would be a death sentence to even ask him another question at the moment .

~~~~~~

He couldn't fail.
And I couldn't live.
But now that it's over and my fate has been decided, let me share my secret.
He wasn't just a villain to me , but my hero too.