Hendery

I don't really fuck with Hendery like that cause that racist shit he pulled , but he's fine asl so here we go

I don't really fuck with Hendery like that cause that racist shit he pulled , but he's fine asl so here we go .

Your Best friend is - Ava
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"He doesn't love you like you think he does".
Ava said out of nowhere .

We were sitting next to each other on the school bleachers watching the football players practice .

Hendery kept flashing me small smiles & blowing me kisses , while tossing the football back & forth with his friends.

" Why do you think that " ?
I replied .

Hendery had told me not to listen to Ava , but she's been my best friend since diapers . It's hard for me not to listen to her when she speaks about things like this .

" He was just exposed for having a threesome with some girls yesterday. He took you out on a cute lunch date & you fucking forgave him . I'm sorry , I just want to protect you ".
Ava sighed .

She used her sleeves to wipe the tears that quickly poured out of my eyes . I snatched my backpack up from the bleachers & tossed it over my shoulder , heading down the bleacher steps & to my car .

Ava looked at me worriedly , but stayed glued to her seat - knowing that I needed to be alone.

I heard loud running behind me as I walked to the parking lot . I wiped my tears angrily , wondering why I didn't leave Hendery sooner .

The cheating , lies , verbal abuse , & the constant accusations did nothing , but put a burden on my shoulders that I couldn't handle anymore .

" Y/N , Where are you going ? "
Hendery grabbed my waist & pulled me into his pelvis .
I pushed him off of me & opened up my car door .

" What's wrong " ?
Hendery asked .

His eyes almost pulled me back in , but I quickly looked away .

" I hate you . I can't stand you , but I try to love you . Your name used to make me smile , but now it doesn't . You hurt me when all I wanted was your love . You don't even tell me that you love me anymore ".

More tears poured out of my eyes as he pulled me into a hug. I wanted to push him off , but I really needed someone to hold me in this moment . He whispered apologies into my ear over & over again .

" Come on ".
He grabbed my hand & led me to the passenger seat of the car . He helped me put the seatbelt on & grabbed my keys , heading to the driver side .

Hendery drove us back to his house & led me to his bedroom . We took a bath together & fell asleep cuddled next to each other , unaware of the jealous lingering eyes passing by the house .