Wooyoung

Happy 21st Birthday Wooyoungie😙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You lastly hung the banner for Wooyoung's birthday above the refrigerator. He was out with the rest of the members celebrating.

It was currently 8:57 and he should be home by 9 pm. The birthday balloons scattered around the house , rose petals on the bed shaped in a heart , and candles surrounding the bathtub .

You heard a car door close outside and straightened your dress ready for him to come in. He opened the door and you screamed "Surprise".

His smile widened , he closed the door and picked you up twirling you around .

"Happy Birthday Baby". You smiled leading him towards his birthday cake .

After , he blew out his candles , you lead him to the bathroom where his bath awaited him.

"Since you had to go to work today even though it was your birthday. I'll give you a bath and you can relax." You said .

He smirked , sliding his clothes off . Wooyoung stepped into the bath , sighing at the warm water . You rubbed oils on his shoulders , getting behind him in the bath.

You sat behind him with your legs open.  His head leaned back against your stomach . The skirt of your dress pulled up onto your hips .

He groaned as your hands sensually massaged his back and shoulders .

You could see his member standing proud . He looked up at you , eyes filled with love and lust.

Looks like he would get his last birthday present earlier than expected.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Happy Birthday Wooyoungie .🤍

How did y'all like it ?

November 25 , 2020