Chapter 19

D P.O.V.

I applied makeup to the light mark on my cheek. It wasn't that bad but I know people going to talk.

I grabbed my bag and phone as I headed downstairs towards the kitchen.

"Good morning boo you ready?" Kiah asked handing me a granola bar and power aid.

After the ordeal Kiah was pissed and wanted to kill Omari but for the penalty of not going to jail she let me  stay with her. Rose wasn't home so I'm staying on Kiahs couch.

I nodded taking the objects and walking out the door to her front seat of Kiah's Mazda.

-

We arrived at school and I went straight to my assigned locker. I got out my items I needed and closed it shut.

I started walking down the hallway. Tears threatened to fall down my eyes. My throat burned, and my face was heated.

How could he? After everything.

I heard Brian call out my name causing me to turn around.

I turned around and came face to face with Brian.

"Hey, I'm sorry about what happened it all my fault." I told Brian everything he was so angry with Omari and mostly at hisself. I told him it wasn't his fault. All he did was treat me right.

"No it's not your fault Brian." I replied trying not to cry.

"No it is, how about we get lunch during school is that ok?" he smiled assuringly.

"Yea that sounds fine Brian. See you later." I smiled. I can tell Brian was beating himself up over it. I found out he worked for him and saw what Omari did. I couldn't blame him he didn't know.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Feedback thanks