Chapter 18

D P.O.V
I sat on the couch as I waited for Brian to arrive. I know I wasn't going out with fiends but Brian was a friend. So technically I didn't lie to Omari.

I'm starting to suspect Omari is jealous. I don't understand. I love O, it's just it's hard to read sign from him when he's ignoring me. He stopped giving me the lil pecks on the lips and started ignoring me.

Maybe he's loosing feelings or maybe not. When I hang out with Brian at school, Brian makes me smile and laugh. Something Omari stopped doing and I didn't understand why.

Brian is my friend and I made sure if that but sometimes when Omari treated me different I ran to Brian for help. He doesn't know who I'm talking about because I didn't want to tell him I'm staying with a 20 year old. But he always listened to me.

The door be rung and I got up, switching off the tv. I opened the door and Brian stood there looking y'all and handsome as ever.

"Wasspoppin girl." I smiled closing and locking the door behind us.

"Hey hey. Where we headed to?"

He rubbed his hands and winked. "Ice cream baby girl iced cream." I giggled and ran to the car. "Well damn I didn't say who was paying for it?" He joked.

I rolled my eyes and hopped into the front seat.

-
"Are you full?" Brian asked as we walked up to the door. As always we had fun getting ice cream and joking around. I never thought that having a boy as a friend and not wanting nothing more could be so fun and attractive.

"Yes I'm ready to go to bed now." He leaned up against the front door as I searched my pockets for the door key.

"D I enjoy spending my time with you. I really hope the dude you with taking care of you."

I blushed and looked down.

He held my chin and looked me in my eyes. My stomach flipped once more. I didn't even bother remove his hand.

"Nah fr. You call me if you need anything ok?"

I nodded and with a blink of a eye he leaned down and kissed me. I embraced it but quickly pulled back.

"Shit I'm sorry."

I looked at him. His face flushed a dark brown.

"I'll see you at school ok?" I nodded not sayin anything still shocked.

I just made a mistake.

I opened the door and quickly closed it, I sat on the edge of the couch. What the fuck did I just do.

You saw it coming D

"I know I did."

Omari's going to kick you out you know that right?

"No he will understand, it was a accident."

I bit my lip numbly.

Shit!

Omari P.O.V.

After smoking 5 blunts and trying get myself straight.

I decided to leave the trap and go tell D what the fuck just happened. I owe this to her for not treating her right.

I know we wasn't together together but we had something. A connection and I don't wanna break that. I need her to trust me and know that I won't hurt her.

I hope she forgives me, I mean we all make mistakes.

I got up and hoped into my car.

I really hope she doesn't leave me. I love her I need her. She needs me. She might not know I'm in love with her but that's what she needs to know.

As I pulled up to the house. I took a deep breath and got out.

I opened the door and saw D on the couch.

She was looking down a bit. And she didn't look herself.

"Hey can we talk?" she asked in a sad voice.

"I did something wrong D." I replied

She turned off the tv and gave me her attention.

"Um...uh...D I love you so much I just need you to know I'm sorry for treating you like the way I did and doing this to you ." My throat was getting dry, I can't hurt D like this.

"What..are you saying Omari?" Her eyes were wartery already.

"I got oral sex from another girl-" I was cut off by a slap to my face.

"No Omari?!" She cried getting up.

"I only got head D it was a mistake. I pushed her off because I knew it was wrong."

"But She could have a disease Omari, you don't understand- you probably planned on having with me sex didn't you?"

I looked at her in a aggravated manner.

"I'm not that dirty."

"I kissed Brian?!!!" She yelled out.

I scrunched my eyebrows up. Not registering what she was saying. Who the fuck is Brian?

"That's the nigga you been texting?" I growled. She didn't say anything. I only knew one Brian and that's was the nigga-"Nah Nah Nah. You kissed Brian. Y'all, brownskin, tatted nigga?"

She stayed silent.

I could feel myself losing my cool.
"I guess we're both even huh-"

'Slap'

I watched as D fell to the ground holding her cheek.

What did I just do? I never hit a girl before.

"Baby I'm sorry I di...."

"No get away from me..you said you wouldn't hurt me!" She screamed running to the room slamming and locking the door.

I hurt her. I promised her I wouldn't have!

Comment

VOTE

Follow