Chapter 3

Omari P.O.V.
After smoking, Dion came rushing in blabbing bout something but I won't listening.

THUMP!

"Ahh ma why you do that!" I screamed rubbing the back of my head.

"Boy If you won't listen!" She said inhaling her blunt. I laughed and turned towards Dion who was still talking.

"Eyy yo we need to bust this trap, because I heard Dope was tryna hit a lick on us. Already know we ain't having it."

Dope was one of them old niggas. He knew about the game way before us. He was the sneaky type one.

He was the one that will get you to believe him. But then he'll turn around and steal from you and you won't even suspect him. To put it short he a snake.

"Aight, I'm down round up our crew and meet over there strapped." I got up and kissed my grandma. Dion got up and did the same.

Grandma rose thought D was family so she treat him like he her gran baby too.

I love you g ma." I said walking out the house

"I love you grandma rose!" Dion said walking out the house behind me.

"Love yall to and bring me back some mo Umm what yall call it "loud" and some groceries because I'm cooking tonight." We laughed and agreed.

My mammy could be a handful sometimes but I still love her and wouldn't let nobody hurt her, she's the only one I have left now, after my parents disappeared.

My parent were involved in the drug game, so they say just like me. I don't remember a lot anymore. I guess the memories started to fade. All I know is I miss them.

"Aight so call up the gang and let's roll." Dion did as said. He told me they already there so we needed to hurry up.

-

We got out the car and and met the team at the back of an abandoned house.

"So Shaggy, Star, and T take the back. Dion, Chunky, and Angel take the front with me.

Shoot anybody you see in the way. I know that nigga got people hiding in his house." We nodded and took our places.

I nodded at Dion, Chunky, and Angel."on 3 we bust in."1...2....3"

We busted in and found men just lying around. I popped caps in 5 people foreheads before they could move. I went to the second level to find niggas getting sucked up by hoes.

I fired rounds at all of em and watched them drop dead. I moved to the third level and there was a door at the end of the hall.

"Eyy you want me to come wit ya?" Dion whispered yelled down the hall. I nodded and we held our pistols ready to go in.

We looked at each other and nodded. I kicked the door down to see dope naked ass shielding him self with a girl.

She looked helpless and I haven't even seen her before. Something came over me, I don't usually leave witnesses. I could see it in her eyes, the girl was terrified.

"Dion look around and see if you find the money and product I'll handle this fool." Dion did as told and went looking through closets and shit.

"Dope Eyy yo I'm bout tired of yo ass. You might be the oldest but I ain't afraid to bust a cap in yo ass."

"Omari if you gone do it then do it. Ain't nobody holding yo ass back. Yo ain't nothing but a bitch nigga I made y......." Before i could think I whipped out my gun and shot a round towards his head.

I grinned as I watched blood flow from somewhere above his hairline. The nigga had the nerve.

"Bitch!" I growled.

"Eyy O I got it now let's go before the 5-o come." We got the duffle bags and ran out house. We loaded the cars and drove off.

"Oh shit...we forgetting something dion!"

"What is it my nigga!" He said stopping the car.

"The girl! The girl! We forgot about her. Ion leave witnesses you know that. Swing this car around we gotta find her!" I demanded.

He swung the car around and sped back to dopes used to be trap house. I raced up the stairs.

I looked through the room. But there was no sign of the girl. I never even seen her before. All there was left was dopes limp body.

Where did she go?

vote

Comment

Share