Chapter 20

D P.O.V

I sat in dthe booth as I waited on Brian to walk through the door.

We were going out for our lunch and he chose Street Market diner.

I sipped my milkshake as Brian walked through the door towards me with a pretty smile.

Lawd, he is one handsome boy. How to judge someone who liked him. You would've thought that he was a fuck boy.

"Hey." he said sitting down beside me.

"Hey." I said trying not to blush. He made me do that often. Omari used to make me do it too but he changed and perception of him has changed.

"Well, I want to apologize for causing you and Omari to break up for the hundredth time. I was there when it happened." He replied turning towards me.

I didn't interrupt him I just let him talk.

"He pushes him off D, he knew it was wrong. But the fact that he hit you doesn't make it no better."

"You damn right. He said he would never hurt me like those other men did."

Brian shifted in his seat. Due to us getting real close, I did feel like I could trust him and told him a small part of my ordeal with my uncle.

"Well I'm here now." He reaches across the table and grabbed my hand.

Once he did that, I relaxed and smiled. I don't know but its something about Brian I can't bring myself too.

He makes me feel comforted and relaxed. Its just a great feeling.

"Listen, I really like you D." He replied nervously. As if I didn't know that, boy been trying to run game on me since the beginning of school and it amused me.

"I know Brian."

He scratched the back of his neck lightly. "Funny cause I'm usually not this nervous around you."

I smiled. "I know you goofball."

"Date me D!" He spat out catching us both off guard. "I mean- I didn't- I just uh-"

All I could do was smile and giggle. "Brian I like you a lot. I don't know about the thing considering the Omari situation and that is your boss. But let's talk."

He smiled at the idea and licked his lips. "Your right I agree. That means I get more chances to kiss you?"

I shook my head playfully and got up.

"We're talking. That's it." He got up and followed behind me.

"Yes mam. Come on let's get my girlfriend back to school." All I could do  was laugh which made me forget the events that recently occurred.

Unknown P.O.V.

I watched as Brian and that Bitch walk across the street to school.

I can't believe she would do that to me. And I can't believe he would do that.

Well they'll soon regret it. Just wait for it

Vote

Comment

Share