Chapter 25

Omari's P.O.V.

I looked to the ground as dope fell to the ground, Rose looked at him with terror.

"You you good man?" I looked up and seen Dion holding his gun in his right hand.

I couldn't have been more thankful. The only person I could really trust cane to my rescue couldn't think that nigga more enough.

"How you know?" I questioned him as I looked at Dope, who laid bleeding out on the ground.

I was shaking, my mind wasn't together. I just shot my niece, my own grandmother killed my parents and almost killed me. I hit my girl I lost my girl. Somehow the pieces just wasn't fitting.

"I had a instinct some shit was going down. Plus I seen Rose going to Dope house for a while.  At first I wasn't sure, but now the facts are proven. The bitch is a trader." He pointed the gun towards Rose.

Rose was like a grandma to Dion. He loved that lady and I did to but all that just went out the door. She tried to kill me.

"Please?! He made me do it I swear."

I picked up the gun from off the ground that was laying by Dope and pulled back the clip.

"Which part, the killing of my parents or the attempted murder of your own grandson?" I paused. "Oh wait, and the betrayal of us? Huh?"

I watched as she stood their poised in front of us. I couldn't even look at her anymore. How could I look at that once loving and trustful face and still feel for her. Feel sympathy because Dope manipulated her? Nah she knows right from wrong. I lost my parents over her, it hurt so much everything did.

"Baby I'm sorry."

"Do we kill her?" Dion asked.

Rose looked towards him with nothing but terror. "You want to kill me after every-"

"Everything you did?! You betrayed us, your trying to kill my brotha, your grandson! You killed his parents?! All over what? Fucking love! Don't try to flip the fucking script. You fucked up and now your about to lose your life. I loved you, I trusted you. The last person I ever trusted besides Omari. You- I can't believe this. Now it's either lay down or get laid down."

Rose looked to the ground where Dope was growing pale in the skin.

"Get the fuck outta here. If I see you again...."

Rose looked at me with tears flowing out her eyes. I looked away, waiting for her to leave. "Clock is fucking ticking. I suggest you get as far away as possible before I do something stupid."

"Before we do something stupid." Dion added. Rose swallowed and wiped her tears with shaking hands. She went to touch me but I moved her away forcibly.

"I'm sorry baby I'm sorry." She slowly walked by Dion and took off.

"We should clean this shit up and get a move on."

"I shot my niece." I blurted. Dion stopped in his tracks.

"You what?"

"By accident." He looked at me. "I need you to take me to the hospital after this. I'll explain everything on the way."

"Ight."