Chapter 35

Dion's P.O.V.

"Come on Brian. Call your people's up." I paced in front of the couch as he pulled out his phone. We were in my other apartment, waiting for a couple of our homies to meet up. I don't play about Omari and I family and no nigga is gone threaten it.

The front door opened and in walked in Damean, Walt, Charlie, and Terry. They were part of our crew but never hung around us, due to work." What's up y'all." Damean dapped me up. Brian hung up the phone  and stood up.

"They should be here in a minute. What It do what it do?" He clapped up all 4 of them.

"So what's going on?" Terry asked sitting down in the recliner. Charlie, Walt, and Damean took a seat on the couch, me doing the same.

"Someone threatened my girl and I don't like that." I explained sitting down." I don't know who it is but the nigga found out my girl number. It looks like it could be one of dope's people's."

Walt sighed and put his hands on his knees." Can you trace the number or anything. Do you have any information on the person." I shook my head.

"Nothing man. But I'm trying to get this dude fast. He could go after any one of us so we have to stay on high alert." Every nodded in response.

"I'll try and do some work. But without anything I can't out who did this."

"Ight, I'll try to find something out."

"Did you leave Kiah at him by herself?" Brian asked me.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked in concern.

"Why? The nigga could be out there. You don't know if he working with a group. Know where you live, none of that." Shit he was right.

"Ok. Ok. Walt and Terry come with me. Brian, Charlie, and Damean, go get Danniela and bring her to my house. Call me if anything goes wrong.

-

I knocked on the door of kiah's. I was getting worried and the lights were out." Get ready to go in." I pulled out my house key and opened the door silently. I turned in the lights.

"What the fuck." Walt said taking the words right out of my mouth. It look like someone had a brawl in here. The couch was flipped over and ripped. Cotton was everywhere. The flat screen tv I just bought her was shattered. And the wall had bullets in them.

"Oh my god. Kiah!" I screamed as I flung doors open revealing no one." Nina!" I ran to our bedroom and looked in there. The bed was a mess and it was a little bit of blood on the floor."Call Brian! Now!" I screamed.

Anger surged with in me. I wasn't gone sit here and wait. I was going to find Nina and Kiah one way or another. I looked in the room some more and found a note. I picked it up.

'I see you have came home to find your beloved girl and child gone.
Don't worry I'll keep them safe. But not for long. That's if my boys don't get to you beautiful woman. The little girl is precious. My uncle would have fun with her. FYI if you do anything stupid you'll never see your 2 girls again. And don't think I will make your life a live in hell. See you around.'

I bald the paper up and shoved it into my pocket. I needed to do something and fast.