Chapter 5

D P.O.V.
I woke up to a sunny morning only wishing I was waking up in a house. I got up from behind the dumpster and rubbed my tired eyes. I smelled and looked terrible.

Yesterday was crazy I knew they would come back looking for me. So I took that as a way to leave. When they left I ran down the steps to see bodies everywhere.

I ran out the back door to an alley and stayed here. The boy who shot "Dope" I'm guessing was gonna shoot me but he didn't.

That's the first time someone actually paid attention to me and cared that I'm living I guess.

I got up and started walking until I felt someone grab my arm. I was yanked to the ground and a man was tearing my clothes off.

"Please stop!" I whispered my voice was hoarse from not drinking water and I couldn't help it.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled pulling out his penis. I braced my self for what was about to happen.

"Pl...." I was pleading until he punched me. I sat there as he threw the punch at me as I wiggled and squirmed from his grip.

I can't keep fighting like this anymore. I'm already used and dirty and -

Omari P.O.V.
I got up and did my hygiene then put on some sweats, a plain black t shirt, and my black tims. I guess you can say yo boy was looking fresh. I hoped in my car and pulled out to check on the trap.

I was cruising down the street until I saw a man lingering over top of a girl in the alley. Something told me to stop but I wanted to keep going. Around here this is the usual. I've never seen one up close but I heard about shit like this happening.

Usually it's runaways from home, looking for the wrong type of attention.

I parked on the curb and rushed to the dark alley.

"Help...." She yelled barely above a whisper. I instantly noticed it was the girl from the trap. I whipped out my gun from my waist.

"Get off the girl now!" I growled inching forward towards the man.

"Shut the fuck up, you can have your turn afterwards!" He tried to pull her pants down. I instantly started thinking about my grandma.. respect. That's all that played through my mind.

Without a second I shot at the wall, scaring him. He got off her, and took off with his pants dangling at his waist.

I helped her up I was about to throw up. She smelled so bad and looked twice as bad from yesterday. She saw my face and walked out onto the street.

"Wait where you going ma!" I yelled after her. She kept walking as if nothing just happened.  I ain't just save this bi....girl life, just to have her walk off without a word.

"Ma I can help you please let me talk to ya." I said turning her around to face me. She looked at me with tears spilling outta her eyes. It made me feel some type of way.

"Just let me take you home and I can wash you up, get some food in your belly, and some clothes, and I can get you on your feet. Will you let me help ya?" She looked at me for a second and nodded slowly.

I ushered her into the car and drove back to my place.
So far so good now I can get her to talking.

Vote

Comment

Share