Chapter 21

Omari's P.O.V

I sat on the edge of the couch as I weighed the weed on the scale. I was stressed to the max.

Kiah almost killed my ass when she came to pick D up. She wasn't going to tell grandma and if she found out. That would be the end of me.

Shit escalated quick and I didn't mean to lose control like that. I knew if I seen Brian with her again, I'd probably fuck him up. Ain't no tellin.

I didn't know innocent girls could make you go all crazy. That was only one reason why I stuck with hood bitches.

I needed her to forgive me and a nigga willing to do anything to get her back beside me.

I called her phone but she didn't answer earlier. I put down the dime bag and picked up my phone. I shot her text asking her can we talk. Knowing she probably wasn't going to answer.

I got up and grabbed my keys and strap. I had to be careful now and days so says my crew. We still keeping our eyes and ears to the streets just in case that nigga Dope want to stop hiding.

I walked out the door and towards my car, hopping in and pulling off.

-
I pulled up to Kiah crib and saw her car wasn't outside, knowing she was gone I grabbed her house key of my key ring and headed to the door.

I opened it and closed it and decided to wait for D to come back. I ain't the type of nigga to beg but I needed her ass back.

I heard talking moments later from outside the door. It sounded like D and.......Brian. I could feel the anger rising in me. I couldn't and didn't like seeing D with that nigga. She needed a real nigga and she and I both knew it.

I stood up and hid by the kitchen area waiting for them to come in.

I heard the door open and watched as Brian and D walked into the living room, sitting down onto the couch.

"I enjoyed lunch today with you." I heard D say in a angelic tone.

"Me to. Now that your my boo. Where my kiss at?"

I scowled

D smacked her teeth. "Just one."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I could feel my hands shaking. I grabbed onto the metal piece in my pants. I was losing my cool to fast.

I peeked around the corner and saw there faces nearing.

I couldn't take it.

I put the gun behind my back and walked out. I cleared my throat and they both looked at me.

Daniela looked horrified and Brian had a unexplained look on his face. I pulled out my gun and aimed it at the couch...............

"Word fr tho?"

Vote

Comment

Share