Chapter 36

Kiah's P.O.V.

"Please don't do this please! I'm begging you. We can fix this." I pleaded. He came up to me and trailed his fingers down my face." Please don't hurt my baby I'm begging you." I cried.

He squatted down to me and looked me in the eye. His eyes held anger and emptiness." You can't fix anything. I got what I want and I won't stop until I make him suffer." The door opened casting light into the heavily shaded room." Welcome back."

"Sorry I was late. I had to calm Dion down."

"Where is he?" He asked. I squirmed in my seat. I recognized that voice. It was familiar. The voice came closer.

"I don't know. I'll find out after I call him."

"Wait, wait wait." I scowled."  Rose?!" I said in confusion.

"In the flesh."

"You conniving bitch mari should've killed you." She came up to me and slapped the shit out of me. I spit out saliva that filled my mouth.

"She's not here to help you. In fact she never was." He smirked.

"Where's my baby?" I looked around. I was slouched in the corner of a cold basement type den. Last time I saw her was when niggas busted up in my house and was trying to take us. They knocked me out first and that was it." Where's Nina?!"

"Oh don't worry she in the right hands." He chuckled. He got up and caressed my face. I moved my cheek instantly." Don't worry you'll come around. Come on let's get out of here. We got work to do." I watched as they stomped yo the wooden steps.

"I want my baby!" I screamed at them as tears went down my face." I want my baby! I want Dion! Your going to regret this. Both of you!" I whimpered. I slumped forward. I could feel the tears falling down my cheeks.

"Night night. Kiahana." Rose smiled. And with that she pushed the door close with a loud shut.

Omari's P.O.V.

"Omari you got a phone call." The gaurd unlocked the cell. I furrowed my eyebrows as I got up and put my hands behind my back.

"From who?" No one hasn't call me in days. Except for Dion and that was last Tuesday. The guard shrugged his shoulders and escorted me to the call area.

"I don't know but it's important. You have 2 minutes." I nodded and walked up to the phone.

"Hello?"

"Omari you have to get somebody! Brian's going crazy! Please help me!" D breathed heavenly into the phone.

"Wait what you mean? I can't understand you." I furrowed my brows.

"He's crazy. He going to kill me. I don't want to die. Please help me."

She sounded scared and I didn't have a clue what was happening." Ok ma calm down. You know I can't get out of here. But I'll do everything I can to try to call people's. What's going on? Huh?"

"Shh! He's coming." The phone was muffled. I plugged my ear with y, index finger to hear better. I heard glass breaking and popping sounds." Ahhh! No please!" And the phone went silent.

"D? D? You there?!" I made sure the phone was still connected and it was." D answer are you ok?" The phone picked up and nothing was sad through it. A couple seconds later it hung up.