Chapter 28

A COUPLE MONTHS LATER

D P.O.V.

"Nina come inside, your mom will be here soon!" I yelled outside the front door. Nina smiled and happily skipped over towards me and ran inside. I was happy to see her up and running around, especially after the incident. It's like it never happened.

"Aye baby, can Nina eat chocolate with peanuts?" Brian asked as he came near me holding chocolate bars in his hand. I shook my head causing my pony tail to sway.

"Boo, she can't eat chocolate." He smacked his teeth and pouted, as he brung me close to him.

"Oh well damn." He said as he kissed my neck." I'm glad to see she's doing better."I can't believe Rose really did that?" I sighed and shook my head.

Dion told Kiah, Brian, and I the whole situation. It made a lot of sense on why she disappeared a lot. I would've killed her if I found she killed my parents. I feel so bad for Omari. I hurt for him.

  I heard Kiah's car pull up." Kiah your moms here, come on baby!"

"K, auntie." Kiah carried her lil back pack as she marched out the door towards her moms car.

I waved goodbye as she beeped the horn and pulled off. Kiah was doing good, ever since that thing went down.

Omari he's in jail, we have to go to his hearing tomorrow and I'm not ready. He sent letters but I never replied back. Do I have feelings for him still? I don't know I can honestly say. I know that I have moved on to bigger and better things. At least I think I did.

That still doesn't justify him hitting me and pointing a gun at us. Shooting Nina, that shouldn't justify his fucking anger accident or not.

"So what's the plans for today?" I asked.

"Let's go out to eat."

"Sounds good."