Chapter 2

Mystery girl P.O.V.
"No I don't wanna, jus...just leave me alone!" I screamed.

"You gone do as I say. You heard me. I paid good money for you." She said scratching her self repeatedly.

My no good mother sold me off when I was little to my uncle, who later pimped me out to his various friends. I had no life before this and have no life after this.

I'm lost, confused, used, and abused. There's no way out for me and I accepted that fact a long time ago. I go by D, my mother pushed me out on the side of a road under a underpass. She didn't even take the time to give me a proper name.

I have never been to a actual school, colored a book, or played with other children when I was little. Now I'm 17 with no NOTHING. I'm just D.

She never cared for me and I saw it in her eyes every time she looked at me.
I was basically a homeless lil girl tryna find a way to live a better life.

The only time I had a place to stay, was when my uncle found me in the alley laying by a dump. He would take me to his house where money would be waved at me to do various activities.

I had no way out regardless. Everyone knew my uncle, and were all on his side. I refused to go back. I didn't have money. And if I did I couldn't get no house because I don't have anything. So basically I'm just a person no one knows. I'm just here for no reason.

"Look it'll be over sooner than you thank." She said pushing me towards the room where he was.

These must be one of my uncles clients, tryna get their disgusting needs pleased.

All I remember was being rushed into the car and coming here.

I walked into the room to see a man sitting on the bed.

With his penis sticking up and him licking his lips. Everytime I was forced to do this, I just thought about another place. If I didn't do as said they would beat me.

"Come on over I ain't gonna hurt you baby." He said sitting up right in the bed.

I walked over and sat at the edge of the bed away from him. He looked old but could be mistaken for a younger age.

He pulled me towards him while slowly taking off my clothes. I was about to cry but I just couldn't.

My life was bad as it is. What was the use I'm just a girl just here for no reason, no one cares about so I minus well get it over with.

-

I sat up on the bed clinging to the dingy blankets that lay over top of me. He smiled and ran his down up my thigh, sending chills down my spine.

Thinking it was all over shots rung out as he was about to touch me again.

The man stood frozen and cussed while struggling to pull up his sweats.

"Get up!" He demanded. Without a chance to protest, he held me in front of him as 2 guys busted into the door, guns raised.

Vote

Comment

Share