Chapter 1

Omari P.O.V

I was heading to my trap on my way from a quick lick, when I heard one of my workers been stealing from me. I don't like that shit, I trust you wit my money and you steal. Hell naw I don't like that shit.

I'm a cool dude if you get to know me personally, but to these mfs in the streets know I don't give a fuck.

I pulled up to the trap and headed inside. Our trap house looks like a regular house when you walk inside. I had it registered to my grandma so if the cops come looking they won't except nothing from me.

I walked inside to see my granny smoking weed while rocking in her rocker. I laughed my grandma always gonna ride and die for me and her weed.

"Grandma rose stop that before you out smoke yourself." I chuckled while taking the blunt from her.

"Oh be quit Child you know I need this to live, and plus I got more under my bed so don't worry about it." She said laughing getting up going to get some more blunts.

"Whatever grandma whatever makes you happy, I love you!"

My grandma was the one who raised me. After my parents disappeared she was the only one I could depend on.

"I love you too boy." I walked to the back of the house and through the door down to the remodeled basement. I landed to the bottoms step to see all the workers lined up.

"Waddup Dion, I see you keeping them in check so who been stealing?" I asked.

Dion was the only one I can trust. We entered the game together and we gonna get out together. We knew each other since we both got drawn to the street life. We both ended up getting into the game and rising to the top.

"Well, lil Cindy here was caught smoking the product, and taking 2 grand from the safe." Dion said loading his sniper.

Dion crazy he'll use any thing to kill some one with. Last time when we had to bust this trap house, he killed the dude with a banana. He stuffed it down his throat. Don't ask me, you'll have to ask him about that.

"Is that true Cindy?" I looked down at her shaking and crying body. Her body was good looking in all, but she had some good mouth game too.

See, where I come from females would do anything for attention. ANYTHING!
That's the same reason why you can't respect them, if they can't respect themselves.

"N.nno! I will never still from you babb.by" she studdered. I grinned at her and licked my lips. I looked at Dion and he nodded.

"Aight Dion check the workers while I go speak with Cindy." He nodded and checked the workers. I headed to the back into my small room.

I sat on the bed and laid back motioning for her to come here. She moved slowly towards me and sat on the bed.

"What you gonna do for me?" I said looking into her eyes. She was scared and she knew what she needed to do. She smiled and got on her knees. She pulled out my manhood and started getting down to business.

-
I pulled my pants up and walked out the room leaving her on the bed. Oh I ain't done she think I'm gonna let her walk away without a warning. I don't play with that thieving

"Dion everybody clear?"

"Yea they good so what you want me to do with ms.Cindy?" I laughed and shook my head, he always tryna kill some body.

"Naw, I got this now Dion, just hand me my pocket knife." He handed it to me and I walked back to the room. This knife was strong enough to cut through bone. I walked over and told her to give me her hand. She hesitated but gave me her hand.

"W..what are ya g..gonna do to me?" She stuttered letting tears fall from her eyes.

"Oh baby you won't have to worry, because you aren't going to be stealing from me again right?" She looked at me like I was crazy.

After a minute I whipped out my knife and cut her middle finger and ring finger off.

"Ahhhh Ahhhh ahhhhh pleas...I'm.sss.sooo sorry!" She screamed as I finished cutting of her fingers. I threw her fingers at her and walked out.

Heartless? I don't play.

"Somebody go clean her up."I walked passed the frazzled workers, up the stairs closing the door behind me.

I headed up to go smoke with my grandma. See the shit I go through. Well thats what I get for choosing thug life but you gotta love it.

vote

Comment

Share