Chapter 23

Kiah P.O.V.
I walked into the house and all I heard were loud gunshots.

Once they was no sound, I looked down to see my 9 year old niece sprawled in my arms.

"Call the police!" Was heard through the house. I didn't bother to look up I ripped off my shirt and held it to her stomach.

I couldn't lose my child I couldn't. I didn't even want to look up as to why this just happened.

"Nina please don't die please." I said as tears blocked my view.

Omari P.O.V.
I dropped my gun, and stood frozen in my spot. My mouth stooped open as I watched my niece Nina go limp .

That was my baby I didn't mean to. I let my anger get the best of me. When the door opened, I had a jerk reaction and accidentally shot.

I couldn't even think. Tears slipped out as I ran towards the back door.

I hopped the back yard fence as I heard sirens behind me. I kept running and running until I seeped into a alleyway.

I hid behind the trashcan as cop cars passed. What has gotten into me, I would never raise a gun to a person I love. Never.

Once they were gone, I got up until I heard a click. I stopped in my steps and turned around slowly.

"Dope?" My fingers trembled as I came face to face with the man I shot almost 4 months ago.

"I'm sorry baby?" My grandma replied coming from behind him.