Chapter 22

Brian P.O.V.
I stood there with D in my arms as we both watched Omari wave the gun around.

This nigga completely lost his mind. Ain't no telling what the nigga was going to do.

I was scared but never show fear. I learned that from Dion.

"I loved you man." Omari cried out pointing the gun between us.

"You stopped showing it,you fucked up!" D yelled.

"But you fucked up even more by leaving me to be with the nigga you kissed." He said now looking at me. "Let alone the nigga work for me D!"

"Well that your fault that you made a stupid decision not mine." I replied holding D tighter to me.

"It seems to me you ain't want me when you ignored me, started mean mugging me. Just acting funny. And then Penny. You hurt me and you swore you wouldn't. I trusted you and you hit me." D said in a hurt tone.

"I'm sorry Omari but it's not gonna work." She softly said wrapping her arms around me. She tightened her grip and I could tell she was shaking badly.

"After all I don't for you. This is what you choose?" I could see the veins popping from his forehead. I've never seen him like this before and it honestly scared me.

I watched as D  sniffled and looked at me. She held me tighter and shook her head.

"No!"

Omari held his gun up shakily.

"You don't really want to do this O. Your just filled with anger." I could feel his pain but he fucked up. Waving a gun at us wasn't going to make it right. And hurting someone wasn't going to either.

"After everything-"

"What's going on in here?"

Our heads snapped towards a lady with a toddler in her arm.

"POP!"

My ears rung as I looked towards Omari who had fired the gun by accident. I snapped my head towards the lady who was holding the now bleeding toddler.

Omari!" The lady yelled.