Chapter 33

D P.O.V.

I can't believe he's really in jail. I can't believe he's really going away. And that's along time. Almost 3 years whew. I can't imagine how he  is feeling.

"You ok?" Brian asked coming over to me. It's only been a month since the court thing happened and I was taking it a day at a time.

"Yeah I'm ok." I chuckled lightly. Ever since the accident happened. Brian has been by my side and was supporting Omari. I've written him when I got the chance to. He says he's grateful for Brian and he misses me. Can't blame him." You don't have to keep checking up on me."

Brian smiled at me showing his lil dimple in his chin." Sorry. It's just you know with everything going on. I have to keep my girl straight, make sure everything alright." He looked at me. My heart fluttered. He made me feel like this all the time and I loved him, truly. I puckered my lips and he pecked them lightly." I love you."

"I love you baby." He rolled on top of me and kissed my lips hard. I pulled him closer. He begin to grind up against my crotch causing me to let out moans." Uh Brian." He groaned between my kisses.

'Knock knock knock!"

"Huuuh!" Brian groaned annoyed. I giggled and pushed him off me." Damn can't get a break can we?"

"Go get the door baby, then after that there will be no more interruptions." He winked at me and walked towards the front door.

"Um D someone's here to see you." I furrowed my eyebrows and got up. I fixed my self and walked towards the door.

"Who is it?" I peeped around him and stumbled back with a gasp.

"Hey baby?" She said nervously.

"Mom?"