Chapter 14

Omari's P.O.V
Next day!

I parked the car outside of the trap and took the key out the ignition. Things were going well these past weeks with D.

Ain't gone even front, she had a nigga with butterflies. No cap. This girl was something special and the situations she was in just made me want to cherish her even more.

Was I catching feelings? Probably. Yeah not gone even lie I was. I know not to push it with her. I don't want to jeopardize my trust with her, or make it seem like I want to hurt her.

I got out of the car, locking the car doors and heading towards the trap. The crew called me up telling me it was a emergency. Probably someone stealing again. We ain't have no problems with rivalries lately.

I walked into the trap and saw the crew sitting around the table. Dion, Shaggy, Star, T, and Angel sat around the table passing a blunt.

"Wasspoppin yall?" I dapped them up and sat down beside Dion.

"Yo we got a major problem!" Angel inhaled smoke and passed the blunt to Shaggy.

I furrowed my eyebrows."Lay it on me."

T leaned forward intertwining his fingers."Did you finish the Dope job?" He looked at me. I looked at T like he was crazy. T was a weird dude. He always had that I'm a low key serial killer look about him. That's exactly why I fucked with him.

"Yea. Dion saw it with his own eyes."

"Yea Omari shot him in the head." Dion vouched.

Chucky coughed loudly as he passed his phone towards me."Omari the nigga alive."

I looked at the phone and saw a picture of Dope walking into a house. His head was bandaged.

"Hell nah. How could that shit happen. I swear to god I aimed for that nigga head."

"Shiddd the bullet must of just grazed his head, his bitch is probably passed out afterwards."

I leaned back into the couch and looked up at the ceiling."That nigga gone want my head obviously."

"Mhmm." Everyone agreed in a murmur.

"Ight so what the fuck do we do. Cause honestly I'm tryna get this old ass nigga done." Star replied.

I bit my lip numbly. This nigga really alive and I had to take him out before my crew and I ended up dead.

Rose P.O.V
I knocked on the door as I shifted from foot to foot outside the wooden door. Lately I've been spending time over here more than with my family. I could tell Omari and D were worrying but I'm grown. Sometimes I need to get out the house too.

The door opened and I walked into his arms. I looked into his brown eyes and kissed his cheek."How's you head doing?" 

He smiled lightly pulling me in, and closing the door behind him."All is well, it's healing fine." I sat on the couch as he brought wine and the glasses over towards us.

Lawrence was still a handsome as man. It been 13 years since we last seen each other, after what the fuck we did. After the heinous act we committed we decided to split.

A couple months ago we met again in Walmart and reconnected ever since."I've missed you."

I smiled taking the filled glass into my hand."I've missed you more."

"He hasn't figure out yet has he?" Lawrence ran his fingers across the necklace he gave m a couple years back.

I shook my head"You won't have to worry about him for to much longer."

"He hasn't spoken about anything crazy happening right?" I grabbed his hands and smiled.

"Baby all is normal. The only thing that has been worrying him is me being gone a lot. Trust me everything is fine and everything will be fine."

He kissed my lips and exhaled."Good. I got plans."

I bit my lip numbly.  He was dragging me back down into his ways and I couldn't help it. We were lovers and still is. I can't kill again I know I can't. But love is so blind.

Love is so blind.

Vote

Comment

Share