Chapter 17

Dion P.O.V.

After arguing with Denise for 2 hours straight. I decided to go visit someone I haven't seen in years. My brother.

I left my brother when my mother died. She died from cancer and it hit me pretty hard. My dad act like nothing happened and started bringing around other women.

I couldn't take that shit so after getting in a fight with him. I took my shit and I got my own place.

I got into my car and headed over to my house. Well the place I use to call home.

I arrived and stepped out the car. I went around the back of the house and went through the back. I still had the key so no need to a break a window.

I walked up the stairs and went into my moms room. It still smelled like her. I always used to smell her hair when I was little. It will always smell like chicken Because she would always cook in the kitchen. She told me the kitchen is where she belonged.

I know she would kick my ass if she seen the way I handled myself with women.

I walked over to her dresser and I pulled out a picture of me, her, my father, and my brother. I instantly started to tear up.

I missed her so much, she was my everything. It hurts to hear someone say your mom had left when you are making them a birthday cake. Yep she died on her birthday.

I slowly made my way to my brothers room. I can tell he grew up so much by the way his room improved. He didn't have the same spider man poster anymore.

He had pictures of thick women. I taught him well. His bed was bigger and his closet was full of clothes and shoes. I sat in the bed and bent down to where I hid an envelope.

I removed the floor board and I picked it up. Holding it tightly into my hands. I felt like I was going to cry because this was so important to me.

As soon as I was about to open it. There stood the person I would've thought he forgot about me. I smiled a little. I couldn't believe the grown man that stood before me.

Brian P.O.V.
I walked up to my room and seen the person I'd never thought I'd see in forever.

"D..Dion is that you." I stuttered. I was beyond shocked I was speechless.

"Yeah bro you still remember me don't you?" He asked holding an envelope.

Dion doesn't know how bad he hurt me when he left me here with my father. After our mother died our world came crashing down. And I changed from then on.

I won't the spider man loving nerdy Brian anymore. I was someone else. A man now.

I looked at my brother once remembering them happy times we had. When mom took us to the beach, she taught me and Dion how to swim. I shredded a tear shitt changed so much.

I looked at Dion and ran into my big brothers arms. I just let everything out all the sadness that built up inside of me.

Dion sunk to his knees as he busted out crying too. We both knew we couldn't live without momma but we knew momma wanted us to be strong, become the strong independent men we were believed to be.

Mann I have to tell Dion so much that he needed to know.