Chapter 24

Brian P.O.V.
I ran and shoved my keys into the ignition,I started the car up heading to the hospital. Words can't explain what I am thinking I just can't say anything.

"Hurry, please, my baby is dying." Kiah cried holding up a torn shirt to her chest.

"Stay awake for me please." She cried and cried. I sped through the traffic lights as D silently cried in the passenger seat. 10 minutes later we arrived at the hospital.

I ran to the doors and ran the nurses desk.

"Please, we need help, my niece has been shot." I exclaimed, knowing she wasn't my niece I knew we needed help.

"What's going on?" Another nurse came by asking, then her head snapped forwards. As doctors ran out the doors with a stretcher. A few seconds later Kiah, D, and Nina came rushing in.

I watched as they hurriedly rolled Nina through the double doors, and Kiah stoop to the ground bawling her eyes out. I ran over and helped her up, walking her to the waiting room.

"It's going to be ok." I assured her. I let her cry Into my chest as D sat across the room quietly.

Grandma rose P.O.V.
I knocked on the door waiting for Lawrence to answer. My hands shook with nervousness, and my stomach fluttered. I can't believe he wants me to help kill my only child I have ever loved. After getting rid of Omari's parents, I just couldn't-

"Hello, my sweet sweet baby." He smiled swinging the door open. I instantly wanted to throw up, his smiles made me sick to my stomach now.

I saw this coming. I knew it was but I was so in love with this man. I would've did anything to no be alone again.

"Hey." I replied dryly. I stepped into the house as a cold draft of air hit me.

"Are you ready for tonight?"

I stayed silent. "We don't have to get rid of Lawrence. We don't that's my grandson."

Lawrence looked at me with a cold stare. "You wasn't think that when you and I shot his parents dead years back now did it?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I messed up I know I did. I did it for Lawrence. I did it all for him and I knew it was wrong.

"I can't get rid....."

"You will!" He growled.

"Or what!" I spat.

"Or AMMA make your life a live in hell. Try me." He smirked.

I believed him. Dope was real wise and knew how to get into your head. He did it before, he can do it now.

I had to do this. For him. Or he would kill me.
-

I watched as Omari's face grew in shock. I would've been to if his own flesh and blood was caring a gun to his face.

"Grandma?" He said as tears ran down his face. "How could you,....your own grandson. And dope I thought I killed you." He asked. Shaking his head in dibelief. Lawrence cracked into a grain of laughter.

"I've been in these streets longer than you being alive. I was born and raised on these streets. And you ask me didn't I kill you. Don't worry about that. But I want what's mine and you took that away from me."

"What are you talking about?" He asked confusingly.

"My money!" Omari looked at him in confusion.

"What does my parents have to do with this?"

"Thy couldn't pay me my share of the profits so I got rid of them."

"You-you killed my parents?" Dope smiled. Omari looked towards me and my heart dropped. I couldn't do this. "You helped him? You knew?"

I blinked away the tears that built in my eyes and looked towards the ground.

"Dope used to work with your parents. They didn't give him his big share of the profits and so he had to do what he had to do."

I saw Omari tense up, if he didn't have guns pointed at him. I swore he would've killed us with his bare hands right then and there.

"Is this really true?" He looked at me and all I could do was nod. His face went straight.

"Well, let's get this over with. Real quick simple and sweet." He smirked holding up his gun. "Any last words." He asked. He laughed then......

Omari looked Dope in the eye. "Do what you gotta do pussy!"

"Pop!"