Chapter 12

Omari's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning feeling type of good, I was more confident in D not being afraid of me. My main focus was for today to go smooth as possible. I went to the bathroom and got my shit together and threw on some clothes. I walked into the living room seeing that my grandmother wasn't in there. She must have gone out with her old ass friends. I couldn't stand them motherfuckers, always touching on me and shit. Cougar pussy No Thank You!

I looked towards the kitchen and saw D sitting there munching on bread. I tried to hide the smile that shown on my lips. Her hair looked much better today and so did her skin. I walked to the kitchen island and sat across from her. She caught sight of me and looked away. I made her nervous and I didn't like that.

"You know I won't hurt you." I looked at her with softened eyes. Her face turned red and a small smile crept onto her lips.

"I'm still getting used to you." I bit my bottom lip numbly. I was so drawn to this damn girl and i couldn't understand why. I wouldn't have ever paid her no fucking mind but......

"I just have some questions still." I said in a apprehensive tone.

I heard her sigh, as she put down the food she was eating and looked at me. She had a uneasy expression on her face."I was with Dope not out of my own will. My uncle pays people like him to ......touch me." I swallowed a lump in my throat. She was only 17, why the fuck would someone's own family do that to them."I didn't want to be there, but they forced me to. I can't go back to him, because the same shit will keep happening. That's why I was in the state I was when you found me."

I stayed silent not knowing to continue the conversation or not. She was only 3 years younger than me. She shouldn't be forced onto the streets like that. It made me angry that someone could treat someone like that. The streets around here were ruthless and no one care about no one.

"I can't go back. I have no one to go back to. My mother doesn't care about me and just tossed me out of her way. I can't-" I could hear the hurt in her voice, but she tried it as best as she could. I got up and sat in the seat beside her.

She tensed up but relaxed when I took her hand."I got you. You won't have to keep running any longer you hear me?" She looked me in the eye and slightly smiled."I promise you hear me?"

She nodded slowly, taking in every word."Thank you." I smiled and let go of her hand, not really wanting to let go. But I knew I had to.

"Knock Knock hoe!" I heard my sister voice on the other side of the door. I scrunched my eyebrows up, the same expression was on D's face.

I went to open up the door and my sister walked in pushing past me."Where the beautiful girl at?!" She yelled.

"What the hell are you talking about? Why the hell are you yelling?" I closed the door behind her. Kiah was my annoying smart ass sister, also the mother of my beautiful niece Nina.

"D where she at? I'm here to take her out and save her from you, before you devour her." I smacked my teeth knowing she was telling bullshit."We know how you are for females."

I followed after her into the kitchen where she stopped in her tracks in front of a surprised looking D.

"Your D, the lil slim thick thing ain't you?"

D nodded her head in confusion.

"Your coming with me." Kiah pronounced loudly, more for me than D to hear.

"What you mean? Where we going?" D looked at Kiah like she was crazy.  I would have to the way her crazy ass came up in the house like that.

"Shopping. You need clothes and that hair done. Also Grandma Rose scheduled you a doctors appointment at the clinic. We're going to get to know each other and fun no but's about it." I watched D's expression turn from confusion to a small smile.

Ain't gone lie Kiah had that affect on people besides slight annoyance. That smile D just gave was all I needed to see to know that she was loved."Um have her back by 9 please."

The both looked at me like I lost my mind."Um who is you Dad?" Kiah scoffed. D shook her head as she got up and stood behind Kiah. I looked at her and she flushed with redness and looked away. That shit was kinda of cute.:"I'll have her back when I want to. Come on D we got a long day ahead."

I watched them walk out the door leaving me by myself. Well damnnnnnnnn.

-

"Yerrrrrr!" I walked into the trap on 44th street, our second work house besides my grandmother's. Dion should be here, after all I ain't from the nigga in two days. I walked into the living room area and saw Dion sprawled across the worn couch."Nigga what the fuck you been doing for the last two days? It's like you fucking disappeared on my ass." I stood over top of him, damn right I was scorning this nigga. Ion give a fuck if he a grown man, he don't just disappear and not text me the fuck.

"Man I fucked up." Dion looked at me with a mad expression."Now leave me alone I want to go to sleep hoe." he turned over clutching his nuts. I scowled at him then realized what the fuck was wrong with him. Mmm mmm mm.

"Aha!" I laughed at him, sitting on the arm of the dingy couch."You burnt nigga ain't you?" Dion looked at me with glare, before rolling his eyes. he acted like a lil bitch sometimes."Damnnnnn nigga you burning ewwwwwwww." I started laughing uncontrollably. That's what that nigga get for being nasty and fucking random bitches."Fuck you do with the condom's I gave you?"

He sat up."Nigga I used them on the first bitch." I looked at this mf like he was stupid.

"What the fuck you mean you used up all of them? I gave yo crazy ass at least 13 of em."

"Nigga what you mean? I switched them bitches out every round we went." I looked at him in disgust. Sometimes I just hoped this nigga dick fell off.

"Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Dion." He looked at me with a scrunched up face.

"Hell nah. Fuck nah. Damn nah. But a bitch I fucked a day back got me burning man. I went to the doctors quick as a mf."

I shook my head."You learned your lesson?" He smacked his teeth and pulled out his phone."But nah fr call up the crew. We got moves to make."

Vote

Comment

Share