Chapter 6

Rose P.O.V.
I sat back into the sofa as I tried to ring Omari's phone again. It's a shame that boy don't know how to pick up the damn phone for his grandma.

I needed bread and I did not feel like running to the store.

I got a call on my house phone. It was a unknown caller id.

"Hello?"

"............"

"Yes (laughs) I know."

"Yea you a great actor but hey he bought it."

"............"

"I love you too and yea I will."

"............"

"Alrighty peace." I hung up the phone.

Omari P.O.V.
We pulled up to my driveway and stepped out. Well the girl didn't it look like she was in a trance. I walked over to her side of the car and held my hand out for her to take.

"Where are we?" She stuttered slowly as she stepped out into the pavement.

I closed the car door behind her, as she stood in on place staring down at the floor.

"My house."

She took a step back grabbing at her wrist. Damn this girl was terrified. I don't think this was the first incident she's been through. I could see it in her eyes.

"I don't have anything to give-"

I furrowed my eyebrows shaking my head."I just want to help that's all. I'm not going to hurt you."

I saw her body relax just a little bit I can tell she was still tense. I couldn't blame her after what the fuck just happened.

I led her into the house and up the stairs to the guest bathroom. I gathered a towel, a wash cloth, body wash, and a extra toothbrush. I sat the objects down in the counter.

I stood by the door as I watched her sit on the seat of the toilet. Her skin was so grimy looking, hair in a nappy ponytail. But I could tell she was beautiful underneath all of that.

Usually I don't really pay attention to good girls. I fall for the hood type of hoes. But this girl needed help that's the least I can do after pointing a gun at her. I still needed answers.

"Take as much time as you need. There's a comb in the top drawer I think." She looked at me with watery eyes."I'll set some clothes out for you on the bed. I'll be downstairs waiting."

"Your keeping me here?" She half way whispered. Damn this girl was really getting to me. I couldn't falter. I still had to do what I set out to do. That's get the info.

"I'll be downstairs." I closed the door behind her.

D  P.O.V.
I slowly took off my clothes as the shower water ran, filling the bathroom with steam.

I was still puzzled to why he was doing this. He didn't seem like the type. Most niggas around here are the same. Heartless. Cold. And selfish. But he was caring.

I know I shouldn't jump ahead. I was almost raped just then, I was sore and shaking. Some days I really wish I was dead but I know things would get better. I hope.

I hate my mother for giving me away and not caring. Everytime my uncle pimped me out I would think of getting my revenge. I wouldn't have been in the streets if it wasn't for her.

Comment

Share