Chapter 8

Omari P.O.V.
I stood at the bottom of the stairs as I heard the door slam. I ran my hands over my face and sighed out fustration."Fuck!" Damn so far for getting answers. I ain't mean to call lil ma a hoe. I just automatically assumed that she was sucking and fucking that nigga for money. I didn't hear the part when she said her uncle did what he did. Sick fuck. She can't be what? at least 17.

"Yerrrr!" Dion came through the front door throwing his hat onto the couch."Wasspo-"

"Not now my nigga, we got a situation."

"What you mean? We clapped Dope. What's the problem?"

"I got the girl here from yesterday." Dion looked at me and smirked. I held up my hand signalling for him not to go there."My nigga it ain't even like that. I got her here to question her. Long story short she locked herself in the room.

"Damn you got a crazy bitch huh? Let me handle her."

"Dion don't do no stupid shit I just need her out of the room." He rolled his eyes and held his hand up."C'mon I'll show you which room."

We went up the stairs and stood in front of the guest bedroom door. I heard the window open."You heard that shit right?" Dion asked as he leaned in and jiggled the door knob."Open the door!"

I tried to push the locked door open but It didn't budge the first time."Yooo Open up."

Dion raised his foot to kick the door, which left a print at the bottom of it. I smacked the back of his head."Yo nigga you want the door open or not?!"

I grimaced at him."Ima whip yo ass putting yo big ass foot on my door." I pushed the door open with my shoulder and the door flung open. I watched as she disappeared from view."Oh shit!"

We rushed towards the window and saw her sprawled onto the ground. She looked up at us and hurridly got up and ran.

"Fuck we got to get her before she gets away." We rushed out the door, down the stairs, and out the back door where she was supposed to be.

"Damn that bitch got some feet on her." Dion looked over at me."Don't my nigga she couldn't have gotten far. Why is see that important anyway? The police ain't come after us yet so she didn't snitch.

Dion was right. I know she didn't snitch. I didn't want to share what happened to her earlier. I decided to keep that to myself. I had to get her back, I needed to know what happened to this girl. It's just something about her. Somehow I was drawn to her and the way she looked-

"Let grab the cars and go scouting around I know she around here some where."

Rose P.O.V.

I was just getting out the car from going shopping. I was tired and but I needed to still cook dinner

I locked the door then turned to see a girl running full speed towards me. In about 1 sec I was knocked down to the ground along with the girl.

"Oh lord Jesus!" I exclaimed getting up from the ground. I looked down at her and her ankle was swollen, she had a few stray tears coming down her face.

"Oh lord, Hun are you ok?"

*no response*

I needed to help this young lady I never seen the youngin around here before. I held her over my shoulder and walked up to the porch unlocking the door.

I dragged her towards the guest room and laid her in the bed. I pulled her pants down to take a look at her ankle. It was swollen, red, and looked pain ful. Where ever this girl was going I knew she was running for to long and from what?

I left the room to go get a ice pack, band aids, wraps, and a warm cloth. I got my provided materials and went back the guest room. I wrapped her leg up and taped it down with an ice pack. I covered her cuts and scrapes and cleaned her face.

She looked very beautiful, a pretty young lady. I knew she would wake up soon so I sat a water bottle down and a bottle of aspirin along with it. I walked out and sat in the living room pulling out the bible.

She was probably another runaway

Vote

Comment

Share