Chapter 7

D P.O.V.
I got out the shower and dried off. I stepped out into the room letting the cold air console me. I put on a lose fitting shirt and I'm guessing his sweats and some small slides.

I looked around and the guy was no where in sight. I walked out the room and down the stairs. I walked down slowly and seen him sitting on the couch watching tv. I turned to go back up but he called after me.

He made me nervous. All men are the same.

"Ey come here."

My heart pumped as I walked over towards the couch, and sat at the far end. I didn't want to risk getting hit if I denied his request. It was often liked that when my uncle pimped me out to his friends. I do as asked, and don't say a word or protest about it.

He clicked off the tv and turned towards me. I could tell he sold drugs, he had that certain air about him like the rest of these thugs did. He had changed his clothes while I was washing myself. He was dressed in a pressed white t, shorts, and all white Nike's. His neck was decorated with 4 gold chains, each longer than the other.

"You hungry?" I furrowed my eyebrows shaking my head slowly. I was to tired and still shocked to eat. Some days I didn't even have a appetite."If you are I can-"

"What do you want from me?" I cut him off. I had enough with all men and my patience were thin. I still don't know why he took the time to save me and bring back all the way to house to sit and 'talk' with me."You want sex? What do you want from me?"

I watched as he furrowed his eyebrows looking me over once again."Nah ma I just want answers. I don't know what you think I want. But your here now and I'm not going to hurt you."

I sat back in the chair, feeling my stomach go into knots. I shouldn't have second guessed him and now I feel bad. Maybe, just maybe-nah.

"Are you ok?" I shrugged."Sorry, that wasn't the right question. He didn't hurt you did he?" I shook my head, looking at my uneven nails."Yesterday? Why were you there with that man?"

I shifted my eyes to the pictures on the wall. It was pictures of him, a older lady, and the man I seen by his side from yesterday."I wasn't supposed to be."

"You with him?"

"Hell no!" I exclaimed."My uncle paid him to-" I looked away rubbing my arm nervously."Listen what do you want?"

"Your a hoe?" He scoffed. I looked at him mouth agape, tears in my eyes. How could he? I needed to get out of her. I knew he was up to something I knew it. I stood up and headed for the stairs."Wait?! I ain't mean to-" The rest of what he said I blocked out. I went back to the guest room and closed and locked the door.

I need to get out of here and it was no way I was going through the front door. I looked towards the window and opened it. It was a 2 story house which meant a long drop. I refused to stay any longer and get taken advantage again by a man. I refused and damn sho wasn't going back to that monster I call my uncle.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and blinked the tears away from my eyes. I placed my foot over the edge of the window sill plotting my jump.

"Open the door!" I heard a voice yell but it wasn't him, it was someone else. What the hell? He sent someone after me? Soon after I heard the door jiggling viciously. I looked down as soon as the door busted open and jumped.

I hit the ground with a soft thud, sending a shock of pain and thrush through my body."Aaah!" I groaned. I looked up to the window where I jumped from. I saw him and the same dude that was in the picture with him at his side.

"Come on! Before she gets away!" Their faces disappeared from the window. I took that as a hint to get the fuck outta here. It felt just like the night I escaped my uncle's house. The adrenaline and the need to get away. I stood up but winced as my ankle throbbed with pain. 'C'mon you can do this.

I saw a opening within a bushes which entered into a back alley. That way was the way to go. I took all my energy I had left and ran through the bushes, towards the alley, and out onto the main walkway. I could hear the voices further behind me which just made me push through the pain and run faster. I ran and ran, I looked behind me to see if they were coming but I didn't see them. As soon as I turned my neck to look straight, I collided into something then hit the ground.

Vote

Comment

Share