4

harrystyles

Liked by niallhoran, liampayne, zayn, and 14,802,790 othersharrystyles: My very first shoot without my baby

harrystyles: My very first shoot without my baby...Okay now I'm crying. I miss my Red Robin! I know 5 month olds can't be away from their momma bear for so long, but I had to go. Anyways! I'm going to be holding a few meetings this week. I'm also 5 pounds away from getting back my pre-pregnancy body weight! I'm currently practicing my spins. The flips and splits have been tied down pretty well. This is the only thing that is holding me back from getting to how I used to be.

Planning too! Wedding bells are ringing I'm telling ya! The boys and I have been going at our own pace with the wedding and everything. We've also changed a few things on the timescale. I want to make my comeback rather soon (because I low-key want to get pregnant again). THEN I want to get married. Hopefully baby No. 2 will be in the making on the honeymoon. Of course my comeback won't be a one time thing. Our wedding will be in December next year, so that leaves me about 15 months to get all of the dancing performances that I can get before I leave to marry the loves of my life.

This is the OFFICIAL gameplan and timeline. Love you all -H

I read the comments on my post. Not ignoring the ones from my fiancés of course.

liampayne: Can't wait to say 'I Do' and make that baby Number 2!💛
zayn: Looking like a snack there baby❤ Miss you and Red so much🤗
louist91: My beautiful fiancé just put all models to shame💙 Such a sight he is xxx
niallhoran: Time surely does fly! Love you guys and our handsome knight Robin💚

Some fans asked me some really good questions like 'What if you guys fall out? (Pray that you don't😣) Who keeps Robin?' When they asked that, I replied with 'We chose to co-parent if we do break up, but if it comes down to it, then I will have full custody of Robin, and the boys will be able to visit him or have weekends with him.' I dont like thinking those things and of course with them being my fans, they knew that.

Which is why they always respond with 'Well Robin will not have to worry about anything like that because the five of you guys are deadass crazy for each other. I can literally feel the love through my phone.' I love them so much. They get who I am and how I adjust or feel about things.

"Well Mr. Styles, we are all done for the day. You may go home now," I heard my manager say and I smiled big and nodded my head. I packed my things fast and ran out of the building. I was serious when I said that I missed my Robin. I hopped in the black SUV and my driver took off before people surrounded the car.