18

"So I'm thinking that you and little Rob could do these themes. Then you and your husband's can do these..." Erik tells me as he was showing me different maternity photos. I rubbed my pregnant belly as I was looking at them. "And if you want to do one together, then I can make that happen for you," he then tells me and I smiled. "I'd like that, thanks. Okay, so what kind of makeup would you want me to wear?" I then asked and my photographer leaned on his side as he stared at me. "I think going natural wouldn't hurt the image." I thanked him and walked to where my lovers were.

"So how are we going to be doing this?" Liam asked as he noticed me standing there. "Well Robin and I are going to be having our own little shoot together and I will have some with you four as well. Erik said that he can mix something up if we want one all together as a family. I said yes, but it's also up to you guys too." "It's fine." "Yeah, I don't see a problem with this," Niall says as he brings Robin into his lap. "Okay. I'll let him know that you're up for it too and I'll go get my makeup done. In the meantime, Brent is going to get y'all into your first outfits. Robin included," I said and my husband's nodded.

I went to go talk to Erik before I went to go see Nathan. When I got to Nathan, he told me what look he's going for, so I was pleased to know that he was updated on what we were doing. I sat in a seat and while he was taking care of my hair, Niall came in to give me Robin. "He was begging for his mommy," he tells me and I smiled at that. "Well you have mommy now sweetie," I said and kissed my baby's cheek. He giggled and he watched me get my makeup done with such wide brown eyes.

After I got into my first outfit, I walked out of my dressing room and I was met with my husband's with all white outfits. I don't know how they made that look sexy, but they definitely made it possible. I thought I was drooling for a second, but I was relieved to feel no saliva dripping from my mouth.

I walked up to my husbands and they looked over at me, smiling almost immediately. "You look magnificent baby," Liam says and kisses my cheek when I got next to him. I smiled big and leaned closer to him. "You guys looks really sexy," I tell them. "Like I didn't think that an outfit like this would look so good, but y'all made it possible." They chuckled and thanked me before the photographer went on and told us where this first location will be.

When we got there, we walked to the exact spot that this shoot was going to be and we got to it. I had a few shoots with tach boy alone, but we did have about 5 with all of us together. After that was done, we walked to another spot and that was where I had my shoot with Robin. These shoots were a more grassy and earthy theme. Kind of like the shoot I did when I was expecting Robin, but I was doing it with my husband's now. Kind of like a redemption for me since they really wanted to be a part of that one.

Robin was completely cooperative throughout his part of the shoot. He was smiling and he was playing with the flowers a few times, but it made a great photo for us. Whenever I patted my belly, he would look at me with a big smile and place his hands on my bump. It was so freaking cute! The photographer was complimenting Robin and he was telling me how lucky we were to have him as our child. Which I obviously agreed. We are really lucky to have Robin. He rarely gets upset and for the most part, he's laughing or smiling.

When the shoot was completely over, I went on my socials and posted about 4 of them. I didn't want to wait till the babies are here to post them like how I did with Robin. Because this pregnancy is more than likely going to make me rather incredibly exhausted and I'll more than likely forget about it. Also, I would most definitely have all of the attention on my kids. I am having twins after all.

"Hey Niall?" Niall turned his head and nodded at me. "Yes bubba?" "Do you want to my live update with me?" I asked rand he cooed. "Aww, of course I do. How do these go?" "Well I give the fans an update on the pregnancy and the development on the babies. Then I answer as many fan questions or comments as I can. I typically respond to 10 each." "Alright. Seems easy enough. Let's do it!" He chirps and I giggled. We sit together and I went to my Instagram live to do the update.