28

"Thank you for helping me pick out an outfit. I know that we agreed on a singular outfit for our performance, but I really wanted to make sure that everything looked right for the event. I also need to gather an outfit for the actual event, so that's another reason as to why I wanted you here," I told Emma and she looked up from her phone and smiled at me. "It's really no problem, I didn't have anything big planned anyways. My wedding is already set, so I don't have anything else planned," she tells me and I smiled.

I turned around and picked up the outfits that I took from around the store. I walked into the dressing room. I wanted to try on the short outfits first so I picked the one that had black shorts paired with it and I started to change. I started to hum a melody as I was changing and I was ready to be serving looks when I was done. This is why I picked 6 outfits. I'm really that indecisive.

After I got ready, I turned around and I looked at myself in the mirror. My smile immediately dropped upon the sight of my body. My husband's knows that I have insecurities, but they kill it every time that they see me think about it. However, they aren't here of course. Because I didn't want them to wonder why I am picking out so many outfits for one red carpet walk. All I have is Emma and I don't think that she knows how to kill my demons. I'm actually hating my body right now and I want to cry...

I just shook my head at the thought and just moved on to another outfit. I tried to distract myself by singing again, but my inner thoughts were only taking over by every passing second. It was only a matter of time before it fully takes over and I break. I tried to think positively and just looked at myself in a whole new outfit. "Why... How..." I wondered and poked myself in the stomach. I sat on the bench and I gathered my thoughts. I didn't know if I should look at the other outfits or if I should just give up entirely. I'm not the type to give up, but that option seems a lot more reasonable now...

But I can't... Not now.

I threw the outfit off and went to the next one. I put on the top and looked in the mirror. It didn't look that bad and I thought that everything was going to be better since this outfit had pants with it instead of shorts. I then grew a bit happier and took the pants off of its hangers and started to put them on. I then looked and I winced at the sight.

"How..." "Harry? Are you okay in there? You haven't stepped out of the room once? Are you having trouble with putting the outfit on? I can help if you wish for me to?" Emma asked and I wanted to cry. I huffed and took the outfit off. I put on my original outfit and I stepped out with the first three outfits in my arms. She stepped back and looked at the three and then back at me. "I um...I don't want these actually," I told her and she hummed. "Are you sure? They look really cute?" She asked.

"Let's just look around again." She nodded her head and walked with me around the store and we picked out about 4 new outfits and we headed back to the dressing room. I was a bit scared of the result, but I knew that I needed to get this done and over with, so I walked in while she sat back down on the bench and got back on her phone. "I'll be here if you need anything," she says.

I closed the door and I took a deep breath. I hung the outfits up and I just moved to the outfits that I picked out to wear just for the red carpet. They were mostly dresses, so I didn't have a lot to worry about, but the only thing that worried me was the fact that they each showed skin in the area that I was insanely insecure about. I just hoped for the best and I tried on the longer of the three. It stood out to me because it was golden and it showed my best features.

Well... at least I thought they were my best features. My husband's would constantly rant repeatedly about them, so I thought I looked good. They wouldn't lie to me... Louis even said that he's rather blunt with things like this.