Special

"It's really fine Jay," I said as we walked into the dancing studio. "It's really not Harry. It's mother's day. Dick or no dick, you carried that baby in your stomach for 10 months and 5 days. I call that motherhood damnit. Why wouldn't they celebrate this day? Didn't they do it last year?"

"I mean yeah, but that was when we were not so crazy busy. We have to do so much. They have to go over their next ideas for what they want to do in their careers, and I have dancing. I don't mind if they skip one special day." "Well I still call it bs." "Call it whatever you want. I'm still happy," I said. Right before I could put my stuff down, I saw a really big bouquet of flowers.

"Well I feel dumb

"Well I feel dumb..." Jay spoke and I giggled before I walked to the bouquet and started looking around. "What are you doing?" Jay asked as she joined me. "They always have a note attached to their flowers. Always. They never forget that part when it comes to things like this. Remember when we broke up?" Jay nods. "Yeah, they gifted me flowers and they each had a no- there it is!" I pulled a note out. "Before you read that, let me go live for this," she said and I nodded. I waited a few minutes before she gave me the thumbs up.

"Okay everyone, we are here at the dance studio on mother's day! Happy mother's day to all of the moms and soon-to-be mom's out there. Now I thought that I was going to have nothing this year, but of course it's my fiancé's that we're thinking about here, so of course they got me this big set of flowers, and whenever they have flowers sent to me, there's always a note. Now this one says..." I opened it and there was a little paragraph...new...

"Hello darling! Happy mother's day! We wish to be standing with you today, but we can't...for now. Welcome to our very first scavenger hunt! A very romantic one at that! Now, there are 10 locations that you will be visiting today, and at each location, there is a bouquet of flowers, but there are also 10 notes of I love you's! Which will be on a blue sticky note. Each location holds a special memory with it, so you have to think really hard for this! Do you remember the special memory that we had here?" I read out loud and my smile was actually hurting my face.

"This place is where they asked me to be their boyfriend, and I of course said yes!" I chirped and Jay chuckled. I looked back at the notes.

"This one is fairly easy to remember since you do go here everyday. Now here is your first note: I love how we dance together❤️. You are going to have to look for the others. There are 9 left in this room. Find them before going to the next location. For the next location, here's your hint: Liam's love. Good luck!" "Liam's love? What the hell does that mean?" Jay asked.

"Don't think of that right now. We have 9 'I love you's' to look for! Start looking!" "Well let's think about this room a bit more, h-" "Louis and I made out in the closet!" I exclaimed before walking fast to the room. "What?" "Sorry...I get hyped when it comes to games. Especially scavenger h- got it!" I walked back to her. "Really Louis?" Jay asked and I looked at her. "He said it was hot too." "Well I hope that it was. We nearly made our first baby in there. Robin would've been baby number 2 if the song didn't stop." "TMI!"