22

It's been really awkward lately and I'm not even talking about a silly kind of awkwardness. My lovers have been rather quiet with me lately and I know why. I know that they are upset with my decision to stop the baby making. I know that they didn't want to stop. I don't want to stop either, but if I have to stop in order to do this surprise, then I will. It will be a one time thing. Once this surprise is over, I'll be right off the stage and pregnant once again in no time. I like the feeling of carrying our children and I love the idea of having a bit family, so I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon.

I mean... After this one time break.

"Hey Z!" I chirped as I saw my husband walk into the living room. He looked at me and just nodded his head at me and walked back into the kitchen. It kind of made me worry as to how upset he really is about this. Like I knew that he was ready for another round of pregnancy right after the twins are born, but they have to realize what I'm doing for them at this point. If I blatantly told them that the baby is going to need to be put on hold for a little bit, then they have to see that it had to do with the surprise I have planned. I'm known to be loud with a lot of topics, but this... This is just screaming one time.

"Lou, do you want something from the store? I'm planning on taking Robin there?" I asked Louis as I walked into the kitchen. He looked at me, but then back at his phone, completely ignoring my question. I didn't think that taking a small break from the baby making was going to be such a big deal. I didn't say that we weren't going to continue ever again. Just for right now, you know? I mean, they vouched that if I ever say no more, then they were going to respec that. I guess they thought that I wanted to go on repeat for a good while.

They weren't wrong entirely. I just really want to do this for them and now that are making me feel as if it's a bad thing to take a small break. I mean, I have to take a break anyways. My body needs to recover from the birth, so I really don't see what's so bad about extending that little break. They aren't the only ones who want a big family...

Anyways, I walked to Robins room and he was just playing with his dolls. "Hey baby. Want to spend the day with mommy?" Robin looked up and got excited by the sight of me. "Yes! Yes!" "Alright, well we need to get you into proper clothing, yeah?" I suggested as I walked over and picked him up. He giggled and I smiled at the sound. He's the reason. He's the reason as to why I want a big family. The little moments like this touches my heart on so many ways. Then there are the memories from when he was just born. The sight of his face made me feel so happy and proud. I'm his mother and I'm so happy to have carried him.
...

"What do you think love?" I asked as I showed him the final look in his body lengthened mirror.

"Good Good!" He approves and I giggled at his perky self

"Good Good!" He approves and I giggled at his perky self. I picked him up and grabbed his diaper bag. I then grabbed his favorite doll and handed it to him. He thanked me with a kiss to the cheek. He's seriously the cutest boy you could ever have as a son.